20 - Koby

"Hey, Law. Why are the Marines even here, don't they have anything better to be doing then playing such a childish game?" I was confused as to why the Marines were here but I couldn't deny that there were some fine-looking people among them. "They are probably going to try to arrest the illegal pirates after the night is over"

"Does that include me?" Law reached over and patted me on the head before he replied to my question. "Don't worry (Y/n)-ya, I won't let them arrest you. With you gone who would I have to test my new abilities on" I couldn't believe that Law actually just said that but then I realized it was a poor attempt at him making a joke.

"I hope you get pelted with bread" Law didn't take my comment very well since he popped my heart out of my chest after I said the word bread. "That's not cool Law! Give it back!" Whenever I tried to grab my heart back from Law, he would just move it out of my reach. I was too distracted by retrieving my precious organ that I didn't hear Zoro call out the next number.

Thankfully someone came to my rescue as they plucked the cube out of Law's hand. "I don't believe this belongs to you Trafalgar Law" When my eyes looked up the person that retrieved my heart from the mean Dr. Heartstealer I realized that they were wearing a Marine uniform. Continuing up their arm I finally took a look at their face as I recognized the man as Captain Koby.

"My heart!" I tried to take it from the man but he held it over my head just like Law just did and here I was thinking that he was actually helping me out. "Is your number twenty (Y/n)?" My eyes narrowed at that as I double checked my number and realized that I was in fact number twenty. "Yeah... Why?"

"Perfect, follow me if you want your heart back" I stared at the back of the man's head for a second but quickly running after him when I realized my heart was in danger. He allowed me into the closet first as I watched him throw my heart in the air and catch like it was nothing more then a ball. "Be careful with that, it's fragile!"

"Don't worry I don't intend to break your heart (Y/n)" I ignored his statement as I sat on the floor in the closet and waited for him to join me. "Koby, right?"

"Correct (Y/n), I'm surprised you even know my name" Oh course I knew his name, I knew the names of all the good-looking Marines... it's a personal hobby don't judge me. "Why does that surprise you Koby?" I heard he shift a little bit but then there was a sharp pain in my chest where my heart would be. "What the hell don't grip my heart so much!"

"Sorry (Y/n)! I didn't mean to!" I could hear his nervous tone though he was always like this, he had to be number one on the cutest Marines list but my list wasn't that long to begin with the only others on it were Grount and Toma. "Can I have my heart back before you kill me Koby?"

"I-I- Can't I keep it for a little longer (Y/n)-chan?"

"Only if we play this game together... deal?" My mind was clouded by how cute Koby sounded when he asked me if he keep my heart that I threw all logic out the window. He didn't respond with words instead he just pulled me into a kiss before his tongue started to lick my bottom lip. I didn't think Koby would be so forward with a pirate but I wasn't going to start complaining.

When I didn't open my mouth quick enough, I felt as he gave my heart a little squeeze, how dare my cute Koby do such a thing. When I gasped from the pain, he pushed his tongue passed my lips as he started to explore my mouth though I didn't want to just sit there so I moved my tongue against his in a battle for dominates that he won in the end.

It felt like hours before we separated and as we did the closet door opened to reveal Garp standing there munching on his rice cakes with a bright smile on his face. "Come on Koby times up, we have to get going anyways"

"Yes, Sir!" When he took my heart with him, I started to freak out and run after him. "Give me back what's mine!" I seen the way he only smiled at me before he turned around and started walking with the other Marines would were on Garp's ship. "Law! Do something!"

"Sorry (Y/n)-ya, you shouldn't have made that bread comment earlier" Law was in for a world of hurt for not helping me but my first priority was getting my heart back. "How about we make a deal (Y/n)-chan?" I didn't reply so he continued to speak as the rest of the Marines looked to see what the pinkette was up to. "If you join the Marines, I'll return your heart... if you don't then I'm afraid you'll never see it again~"

"Wha- That's not fair!" To think I put this man on the top of the cute list and this is how I'm repaid. "Not interested (Y/n)-chan? Oh well~" The other Marine's laughed with their Captain as they walked out the door. "Hell no! Wait for me!"

~~~~~~~

End