19 - Jinbei

Requested By: MissCookieButter

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Sea Bitch!?" My head turned away from Law as I stared daggers at a certain red-haired Pirate Captain. "What do you want lipstick boy?" I'm growing sick and tired of this man child pissing me off, stupid human.

"What did you just call me Sea Bitch!?" That was it! I wasn't going to allow him to call me that anymore, it wasn't the worst thing I've been called but just the way Kidd said it ticked me off. "Say it one more time, I dare you!"

My teeth had begun falling out as my sharp pointy teeth had started to appear, Kidd didn't seem to care as he started to open his mouth again. His crew seemed to realize that their Captain was in trouble though as they tried to get him to be quiet. "Kidd leave it alone!" Killer tried to talk his Captain down but it was useless, the man had already started to talk.

"Sea Bitch! So, what are you going to do about it girl!? You going to send your puppy after me?" I knew Kidd was referring to Law but this was my fight not his. "I don't have a puppy" As I'm walking up to Kidd, I made my leg move upwards as I went to kick him across the face and since Kidd has haki he made his move as well.

"Enough! Fighting will accomplish nothing!" Both my attack as well as Kidd's attack are stopped by Jinbei as he soaked us both with water as he stood nearby. I wasn't a devil fruit user so I was still standing but Kidd was on the ground as Killer went to help him back up. "You got lucky Kidd. Next time Jinbei won't be here to safe your ass!"

"Your temper will be your undoing (Y/n)... but is your number nineteen?"

"Why!?" I was still upset so I ended up yelling at Jinbei, my teeth were still out and they'd stay like that until a retracted them. "It's the number that was called, would you be my partner by chance?"

"Law, what's my number again!?" He didn't even look up from his book as he shouted back at me. "Nineteen (Y/n)-Ya" I looked back at Jinbei as I smiled, I was glad I was going to be with him for seven minutes and not someone like Kidd.

"Let's go Jinbei!" The closet door was slammed shut as I sat down in front of Jinbei, he must have been surprised I moved so quickly as he wasn't saying anything. "You alright Jin?" The sound of coughing reached my ears before Jinbei replied to my question.

"Y-Yes sorry (Y/n). So, do you know what we're supposed to be doing in this small space? I was out of the room when the game first started" That surprised me but I quickly gave my partner a reply. "Oh, we're supposed to kiss each other at least once but the rest is up to the players"

Again, there was silence as Jinbei processed what I had just told him about how you were supposed to play the game. "And we didn't kiss what would happen?" That made me a little sad but I said the first thing that came to my mind. "Nami will probably charge you a hefty fine"

"Would you like to play this game with me (Y/n)?" That was cute the way he asked you, oh he probably wanted to play the game but wasn't going to do anything until I agreed. "Yes, come and get me Jinbei~" His lips were on mine within a second as our sharp teeth almost tapped together but we both knew how to avoid that. 'Hm'

He had pulled me into his lap as his webbed hands cupped around my ass and lifted me up so he could deepen the kiss. We were so in the moment that we didn't notice the closet door opening behind us until someone coughed. "Time's up Sea Bitch!"

It seems like Kidd came back for a second ass kicking. "(Y/n) don't pay attention to him" Jinbei picked me up as he hurried past Kidd but I was confused when he didn't put me back with Law. "Where are we going Jinbei?"

"Back to my ship where you wouldn't pick a fight with that red-haired Pirate"

"Do you have snacks?"

"Yes"

"Okay! Bye Law, don't miss me too much!"

~~~~~~~~

End