27 - Shanks

"Come on Law~ H-Have a drink~ This i-is a party after all~" I might have had one too much drinks but someone kept placing them on my table so I felt like I needed to drink them. "No, (Y/n)-ya. Someone has to stay sober so you don't do anything stupid"

"B-But L-Law you're my drinking buddy~" My mind was too clouded to concentrate on more than one thing so I didn't hear Sanji call out the next number. "Does anyone have the number twenty-seven?" Law being the sober one checked my number before he pointed at me but I didn't know why he was pointing at me.

"W-Why are you pointing at me? D-Did I win a prize!?" Law started to grin at me as he nodded his head, he even let out a little chuckle as he answered me. "Oh yes (Y/n)-ya you get to spend seven minutes with red haired Shanks"

"Hm... that sounds like a h-h-horrible prize L-Law" Hearing that someone was coughing behind me caused me to turn around from my spot on the floor. "O-Oh, h-hey S-Shanks" The man laughed before he pulled me off the floor and started carrying me into the closet with him. "Have a little too much to drink (Y/n)?"

"Nope~ I can never drink enough~ Hahahaha" We were sitting in the closet at this point and Shanks had me in his lap, I knew Shanks was a drinker but right now he seemed pretty sober. "Maybe you should come back to my ship after this, I'll share my sake with you"

"Y-You wouldn't be trying to take advantage of a drunk girl would you Shanks? I have a Law who will kick your ass if that's your plan" The only reply I got from him was his lips against mine, his kiss was rough and his tongue had somehow found its way into my mouth. 'Hm' While I liked to drink rum, I could taste the sake from Shanks tongue as he continued to roam around in my mouth.

When he finally pulled away, I could hear him giggling, okay maybe he was a little drunk as well. "I'd never do such a thing to someone as sweet as you (Y/n)" He lips returned to my after he finished his sentence and stayed there until the closet door opened. "Times up Captain"

"Already? Things were just getting good... come on (Y/n) let's continue this back on my ship!" Shanks picked me up to rest against his right arm then he started to walk out of the room but Law stood in front of us. "Put (Y/n)-ya down. This is your only warning" My version was blurry but I recognized Law's serious voice. Shanks seem to notice as well since before I knew it, I was placed on the ground.

"Come on boys clearly this little lady is taken. Until we meet again (Y/n)" I watched the red blur walk away until my version started to see spots... wait those were Law's pants. "Your trouble (Y/n)-ya. Let's get you to bed, it's getting late"

"Are you going to wake me sleep?"

"Of course, I can't risk you choking in your sleep"

"Awe, this is why you're my best friend~"

~~~~~~~~

End