39 - X Drake

I knew a lot of the big names were here but how did I miss them. They couldn't have been here earlier although maybe I did miss them. "Why are they here?" Law was resting his head within my lap and only peeked an eye open when I spoke. "Who would you be referring to (Y/n)-ya?" Law often kept me in check but the moment I gave him an answer he moved from his spot. "The Dino Gang"

"Leave them alone (Y/n)-ya starting a fight with any of them will only bring your death" He did make a good point but I really didn't care and since I was beyond tired my brain wasn't thinking straight. "I'm going to take Page One's cape" Of course I'd start by targeting the smallest of the group though Law quickly halted my plans. "Sit back down" I could have listened to my friend but Law should have known by now that once I decided on something there was no stopping me. "You're right I'm going to mess with the ginger instead"

"(Y/n)-ya if you decide to do that, you're on your own" Law was such a buzz kill but I could handle myself just fine. "Whatever... Oi Draky!" His eyes did look up from the coffee cup he was staring into however that glare within his eyes made me a little ticked off. How dare he look at me in such a way, rude little dino boy. "Turn around girl" That most certainly wasn't my name and if he wanted to be that way, I would just need to embarrass him tenfold. "Don't be rude triple X"

"Stop calling me that (Y/n)" That was more like it although the glare still remained in place. "Oh, you know my name? Here I thought I'd have to make you scream it all n-ah! Geez, don't throw things at me!" I'm not sure where that lamp even came from but without wasting much more time, I returned to looking at him as another pair exited the closet just behind me. "Number thirty-nine" Drake must have liked what he saw since his eyes only turned away from my form in order to doublecheck his paper. "That's your number Drake"

"Hey, that's my number too" I liked Drake and I knew he hated me so it must have been his lucky day to be stuck in a closet with me. That or Nami made sure we were paired together so she'd get a good laugh about it. I was leaning more towards option one though. "Like hell, it is" Drake really needed to have more faith in me since I had no reason to lie about this. "See look thirty-nine. I do know how to read Drake"

"Good luck don't kill each other" I'm not sure who had said that but they had nothing to fear I'd never hurt my little dino boy. He was much too precious and I already annoyed him whenever I got the chance so my plaything couldn't just be gone from this world. "Well, Drake aren't you coming?" He wasn't very good at following the leader and here I was expecting an ex-marine to be fantastic with listening to orders. "I despise you (Y/n)"

"Are you sure that's not the sexual tension talking?" I knew Drake's weakness' well and for whatever reason his man always got red in the face when anything sexual was discussed. "Watch your mouth girl" He could try to hide it all he wanted but I need deep down this man was interested in getting a piece of me. "Oh, those red cheeks of yours are something else, Drake. Let's go before the closet gets cold"

"(Y/n)-ya remember to keep your shirt on" Who did Law take me for? My shirt wasn't going to come off in some closet, that would put me at risk for everyone at this party seeing me. I had standards after all. "Yes, Sir!" We only had seven minutes together and Drake was taking his sweet time getting over here, Law wasn't helping the situation either. "Why would her shirt come off?"

"It's (Y/n)-ya" That wasn't much of an answer but I ignored it as I moved to grip Drake's hand. "What's that supposed to mean Trafalgar?" Law never got the chance to say anything in return since I had already taken Drake's hand and started to drag him behind me. "Stop asking questions Draky! The closet awaits!" I made sure to slam the door once me and my vic- Drake I meant Drake. Once we were inside, I blocked the door while I waited for him to take a seat. "Aren't you going to sit down?"

"Tsk. I'm not doing anything with you (Y/n)" That wasn't what I was expecting to happen but then again Drake was a weirdo who blushed whenever he saw a woman without clothes on. "Excuse me!? You need to kiss me! Those are the rules, Drake!" If he didn't want to play by the rules he shouldn't have shown up to this party. "You're pretty childish for a cold-blooded pirate" That could have been taken either way but it's not like the man said it harshly. "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"You're smart (Y/n) which do you think it is?" So, he did indeed give me a compliment, that was nice of him. "Oh, why thank you Drake but your sweet-talking isn't going to distract me. You need to kiss me at least once or else you're not leaving this closet alive" I already had my knife in my hand but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use it. That would create a mess and I don't think Law would appreciate having to clean me up. "Did you just threaten to kill me?"

"No, it's a promise. Pucker up lover boy" We didn't have much time together and I wasn't about to be fined by Nami because Drake refused to comply with the rules of the game. "Let me just remind you that you're weaker than I am (Y/n). I highly doubt that tiny dagger of yours can even pierce my skin" Now that was rude. "My dagger is not tiny. It's fun-sized and it was a gift from Law"

"One minute (Y/n)!" Hm, the time sure flew by but now I needed to get serious. "You heard the lady, Drake. Now give me a kiss so I can avoid paying that hoe a single Beri" Time was ticking and if he didn't hurry it up, I'd be sending Nami to collect my debt from him since there was no way in hell, I'd be stuck with a fine that was caused by him. "Fine but you're not allowed to bother me for the rest of the night" That sounded fair enough and as I thought over the offer once more, I started to shake my head. "Deal!"

"You're a special kind of moron (Y/n). I'll see you around" As his hands gripped my shoulders, I waited patiently but instead of kissing my lips this son of a bitch gave me a kiss on the forehead. He didn't even bother sticking around since the moment the door opened, he left. "Are you alright (Y/n)-ya?" My back was turned away from him but I slowed moved as I wiped away the tears that had begun to form. "Law... I want that bastard dead"

"Hm, I could use a few more organs in my collection. Come along (Y/n)-ya we'll discuss this more tomorrow. You need to get your sleep" I'm not sure if the man was just trying to get me to leave the house although based on how Law was glaring at Drake, I knew we'd have our fun with that bastard. "Okay but I want him to suffer and beg for mercy"

"Whatever you want darling"

"You hear that Drake!? You're a dead man!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

End