7 - Mihawk

"Seven" Nami looks likes she's going to fall asleep and to be fair we're begin going at this game for almost an hour as it seemed like each pair needed to be extremely difficult, they needed a little help getting into the closet. Like grow up and go into the closet it's just seven minutes of your life. Speaking of that 'seven' that would be me.

"Let's get this over with, who's my partner?" Shanks is pointing at Mihawk, so he's my partner but little Mihawk hasn't made an attempt to make his way over here yet. So, he wants to be difficult? That's fine by me. "Mihawk, Mihawk, Mihawk if you don't grow a pair and get over here by the time, I count to three everybody in this room is going to see those 'pictures' I have of you.

I didn't even need to start counting, he was already in the closet the moment I brought up the 'pictures', I really know how to lay out the blackmail when I need to. "What pictures?" Shanks perks up very interested but all I do is place my finger over my lips and disappear into the closet shutting me and Mihawk inside.

"(Y/n) I thought you said you burned those 'pictures'?" Is this man a moron?

"Tis, tis, Mihawk. I made plenty of copies should anything thing happen to the originals and you're a moron if you thought I would just burn them. I can't there just so cute~" Yes cute, and how I managed to even get the photos was a task in itself. "Those photographs are not 'cute' it's an embarrassment to my name" He needs to relax.

"Your quite strong Mihawk" I start rubbing my hands over the white button up shirt and slowly start unbuttoning it and placing kisses down his collar before leaning back up to place one right on his lips. "(Y/N) what are you doing, why did you do that?" Guess my intentions were clear enough. "I might just like you back, Mihawk~"

"What do you mean back?" I should be thankful his best friend loves to talk. "Shanks told me you have feelings for me, I'm testing to see if what he said held any truth" I kissed him again and he started returning my kiss before pulling back. "Yes, I hold deep affection towards you (Y/n)" He admits it, yes!

"Knew it"

"How would you like to come back to my island after this is over?" Vacation at Mihawk's yes please. "And you'll let me see the monkeys?"

"Sure, but you need to keep your distance"

"Deal" Kissing him one last time before the door opens with Shanks holding a camera to capture the moment 'Click'. "Nice work Mihawk, didn't think you had it in you. You might want to button your shirt back up though" It's rebuttoned within seconds after he realizes it's completely undone.

We ignore him going back to Mihawk's seat to discuss our vacation plans. Turned out he had traveled here on Shanks' boat so he was grateful he could be on mine instead.

~~~~~~~~~~

End

~~~~~~~~~~

**Extra – The 'pictures' were of Mihawk dressed up in a hawk costume, (Y/N) wanted him to do it and he couldn't refuse her. He didn't know pictures were taken until later when it was to late to do anything.**