24 - Bartolomeo

Enjoy Your Fan-boy CrystalStar707

~~~~~~~

**A/n – We're just going to pretend that Bartolomeo is more obsessed with (Y/n) then he is with Luffy**

~~~~~~~~

I was building a tower with my playing cards when someone shouted across the room at me. "(Y/n)-chan I love you!" Unfortunately, it startled me enough that my card tower came crashing down onto the table it was sitting on. "My hard work, it's all gone... Who the hell screamed at me!!!" Law was trying to calm me down but his attempts were unsuccessful. "Shut the hell up Law! I'm going to kill the person reasonable for this!"

"Number twenty-four it's your turn" My murderous rage was put on hold as I looked down at my number sitting on the table, I was up at last. "That's me! Who's my partner?" I quickly found out who my partner was as my eyes locked onto my green-haired stalker. "(Y/n)-senpai!!!"

"Law, this is a code red... as my best friend you need to help me"

"Hm? Sure thing (Y/n)-ya... Bartolomeo she's all yours, just try not to bite her! Room!" Before I knew it, Law had moved me into the closet using his devil fruit powers and slammed the door shut before I could leave. I was sitting there for a moment when noticed that there was something squishy underneath me. Though it only took me a second to realize it was my partner. "Ah! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay (Y/n)-senpai you can sit on me anytime you want to! ... I didn't mean to make it sound so creepy (Y/n)-senpai, please forgive me!!!" I moved off of Bartolomeo as he continued to apologize to me and I'm pretty sure the man was crying as well. "Calm down, it's fine. Are we going to play this game or not?"

"Y-You want t-to play this game with me (Y-Y/n)-senpai!?" Oh, great maybe I shouldn't have said that, why is this guy even obsessed me in the first place? "Hey! Why are you always following me around, I'm not that special you know?" I swear that Bartolomeo's eyes started to shine as he started to talk about how great I was.

"N-Not special!? You are the most incredible Pirate Captain here (Y/n)-senpai!!!"

"Oy! You two stop talking and get to locking lips!" And that would be Nami I'd rather not have to deal with her for not playing this game after I leave the closet. "Bitch... Okay Bartolomeo we can play this game but do not bite me!"

"I-I'd never bite you Senpai! ... S-So, I-I'm allowed to k-k-k-kiss you Senpai!??" That was kind of cute but he really needed to stop calling me that. "Stop calling me Senpai, my name is (Y/n), just (Y/n)" He squeaked as he replied to me. "B-But you're my S-Senpai, I c-couldn't possibly just call you by your first name!"

If I didn't do something now this man was never going to stop talking, I told myself my life won't have any regrets in it and this would be no different. When Bartolomeo paused, I made my move as I pressed my lips against his neck then slowly started working my way up to his bottom lip. "Don't be so tense, relax Bartolomeo~"

He didn't respond though he did start to relax as he pulled me into his lap and started to kiss me. I could feel something hard underneath of me but I tried to convince myself that it was the weapon he liked to keep in his pants. Well that thought was quickly erased as I felt it twitch but I chose to ignore it as I focused back on Bartolomeo's lips.

I couldn't deny that the man was an excellent kisser but as the closet door opened, I knew our time was up. "The Captain is kissing Senpai!" Since I didn't want to embarrass Bartolomeo too much, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I whispered into his ear. "Pick me up and carry me back to your ship~ I got you covered~"

"Y-Yes (Y-Y/n)!" Awe, he left off the Senpai this man learns quick. He stood up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked out of the closet and we were almost to the exit when Law decided to speak up. "Is this still a code red (Y/n)-ya, should I assist you?"

"No, it's not Law and I wouldn't want your help anyways traitor! Come on Bartolomeo let's go!"

~~~~~~~

"What in the hell is that!?" We have reached his ship but my mouth had dropped open when I seen what was on the front of his ship. "Don't you like it (Y/n)?" Wait a minute is this the reason why so many other Pirates laugh at me when they see me now? "I-I Why in the hell do you have my face on the stern of the ship!?"

"B-Because you're my Senpai!! Come on I'll show you the rest of the ship!" Against my better judgement I followed the man onto the ship but if things went south, I knew my crew would step in if necessary. "Fine Bartolomeo but you better feed me"

"Of course!"

~~~~~~~~

End