31 - Tashigi

"(Y/n)-ya who are you staring at?" Taking my eyes off of the Marine across the room and rested my head on Law's lap as his fingers ran through my hair. "Nobody... I want to be with that Marine for seven minutes but the chances of that happening are low" Law's hand had reached into my pocket before he took out my number and gave it a look over. "What are you doing Law?"

"Wait here (Y/n)-ya I'll be right back" As the man left me, I laid defeated until he came back a few minutes later. "Here you go (Y/n)-ya consider this my good deed for the year and you're not allow to complain for at least a month" When Law handed me the piece of paper back, I noticed it was a different number. "Hm, who's number is this Law?"

"Number thirty-one"

"Run along (Y/n)-ya Marines don't like it when you keep them waiting" What was Law talking about? Standing up I noticed the Marine I was staring at moments before was waiting by the closet door. "Thanks Law and here I thought you were a terrible friend!" Giving a man a kiss on the cheek I went to join my partner but she didn't exactly look pleased to see me.

"Do I really have to spend seven minutes with this Pirate, Sir?" I knew Tashigi didn't like Pirates that much though I liked her so hopefully I could at least give her a kiss in the closet. "Yes, Tashigi and when it's over we can head back to the ship" As the girl let out a sigh, she slowly walked into the closet with me following quickly after her. "Don't you dare touch me Pirate. If I had a choice in the matter, I would have remained on the ship but Smoker ordered all of us to attend this party"

"We have to kiss at least once Tashigi. You won't want to break the rules, right?" Hell, if Smoker could lock lips with a Pirate and leave the closet with hickeys then why couldn't his trusted subordinate as well? "I will kiss you once but that's it" She leaned towards and tried to get away with a quick peck on the lips but my hand gripped the back on her head as I deepened the kiss. At first, she was fighting with me but eventually she started to relax and kiss me back.

When I pulled away her lips, she followed me before I gave her one last peck and pulled back. "Wow... Ah, I mean you can't just do whatever you want Pirate! How dare you force that kiss on to me!" I could only laugh at the girl's reaction though it only made her angrier she sure was a cute one though. "Sorry Tashigi~ How about I buy you dinner to make it up to you?"

"No, I don't need anything from a Pirate like you!" This one was stubborn that much was clear but I had something I knew the girl couldn't refuse. "How about you have dinner with me and I'll give you the legendary sword that I found? I'm not going to use it so it's all yours if you want it"

"A-A legendary sword? Which one!?" Before I could give her an answer the door opened revealing the girls superior, Smoker. "Follow me and I'll show you but maybe Zoro will want it if you don't~" As I left the room, I shot Law a wink as Captain Tashigi ran after me. "Wait for me Pirate!"

~~~~~~~~

End