36 - Bonez

"(Y/n)-ya?" My eyes didn't leave the target but I did offer the man beside me an answer. "Not now Law" I didn't mean to be rude although I was trying to straighten out my aim. That took skill and apparently Law was trying to ruin it. "I wouldn't advise you do that" He gave me advice a lot but I never bothered to take it. "Do what?" Playing dumb was something I did best and as I finally locked on the target, I prepared to pull the trigger. "Shoot that man"

"Relax I'm sure he'll dodge it... I hope. Too late to back down now"

'Bang'

"Shit, I missed... That never happens. Nice going Law, you caused me bad luck" My eyes had left the target but another person in the room started to bitch at me. "(Y/n)! What the hell are you doing!?" Of course, it was Nami however I didn't care what this girl had to say, and besides, I didn't do anything wrong. "It wasn't me!"

"You're the only person holding a gun in the room!" Since playing dumb was my specialty I immediately started to deny those claims. "Gun? What gun?" Her finger was already pointing to my weapon although I was already starting to think of a way out of this. "That one in your hand" My eyes went towards the object in question but again my lie continued as I hoped Law would step in and save me. "This? This is no gun. It's food" I could see her eyes start to roll but I didn't say anything else as she spoke. "Really (Y/n)?"

"Yup. Don't believe me? I'll pr-" Law's hand gripped the end of my gun and moved it away but this wasn't the help I was expecting. "(Y/n)-ya give me that. I know you're stupid but putting a loaded gun into your mouth is a new level of stupid" It wasn't like I was going to pull the trigger he was overreacting as usual.

"Number thirty-six"

I hadn't checked my number all night but when I didn't see any of the other girls stand up I checked and funny enough it was mine. For now, Law would avoid my rage until I returned. "Oh, oh, oh! That's me!" I was on my feet ready to go but Mister Buzzkill decided it was time to ruin something else in my life. "(Y/n)-ya" Turning on my heels I gave him the look but it didn't phase him. "What is it now, Law?"

"Hand it over" He was sticking his hand out although I wasn't in the mood to deal with this. "Hand what over? If you're asking for my-" He interrupted me halfway through and it wasn't even necessary since I already knew what he wanted. "No, not that (Y/n)-ya. Hand over your guns. All of them" I was about to go into a closet with a strange man there was no way I'd go in unarmed. "No"

"Don't make me ask twice (Y/n)-ya" Handing them over would have been the easy way out but I wasn't the type to do things easily. That was boring after all and I was not a boring person. "Killing someone in a closet isn't even on my bucket list" My statement was truthful although I could see Law was annoyed by it. "1... 2..." Letting him get to three wasn't about to happen and in an instant, my spare gun was thrown to the floor. "Stupid jerk! Fine, take it!" I thought that was the end of it but even after he took my spare his hands reached out again. "I said all of them"

"That is all of them!" He was beginning to tick me off although since he was my best friend, I had to refrain from punching him in the face. "Ankles" I hardly ever used those and as I lifted my pantlegs my pair of pistols become visible. "Oh, forgot about those. Here you go Doctor Prick" They were given to him this time however again he wanted something else from me. "Your boots" Those did have blades on him but without a second thought, they were kicked off revealing my brightly colored socks underneath. "What else do you want?"

"That's everything. Go enjoy your seven minutes of hell" I was about to do just that but stopped in my tracks as his words repeated back in my head. "Wait, what? I thought it was seven minutes in heaven, isn't it?" Law didn't have time to answer me since before I threw it someone had picked me up off the floor and tossed me like a bag of flour into the closet. "Goodbye bitch you're holding up the night!"

'Slam'

"Hey! Who did that!?" The door had already been slammed shut and locked but that didn't stop me from pounding on it out of frustration. "You're a loud one. I can't decide whether you're bold or just stupid" My little assault was put on pause as I finally realized my partner was shut in here with me. "You sound familiar but I don't care who you are. Did you listen to the rules number thirty-six?" As he spoke it dawned on me who this was however thankfully for me Law had forgotten about one weapon. "I did. Did you?" I couldn't remember if I had or not. "Nope that's why I have a Law"

"Right... We might as well get this over with then" I hadn't realized what he meant by that but it hadn't even been two seconds before something soft was pressed against my lips. The slight pressure was gone within seconds although I knew what lips felt like. "Hey! You kissed me! What the hell!?" He hadn't even asked me first which ticked me off. It had felt nice don't get me wrong but how dare he kiss me out of the blue. That's just plain rude. "Those are the rules (Y/n)"

"Really?"

"I thought Law went over them with you, didn't he?" I didn't have time to ask him about it but that was stupid for him to not mention that before sending me off. "No... I was busy with other things" The last part was said slightly under my breath but as my partner replied I heard a weird clank sound from where he was sitting. I had no clue what it was so just ignored it. "You behave like a child" That shouldn't have mattered and besides I was happy with how I lived my life. "And?"

"I assume you're an adult. Maybe you should act your age" He might have been right with that statement. Well, the first part anyway although he had no right to tell me what to do. "And maybe you should learn how to take a bullet like a man" This was the man from earlier and I was still mad that I had missed a perfect shot. "You have terrible aim"

'Bang' 'Bang' 'Bang'

"See? I'm sitting right in front of you and you still missed. It's pitiful" This never happened but there was something wrong with this man. I didn't know what it was although I was going to find out sooner or later. "(Y/n)! There will be no killing your partner until the seven minutes are up!" By my calculations, those were almost up so I'd behave until then. After which he'd be ripe for the shooting. "Alright, we got a couple of minutes left. So, find a way to entertain me"

"Was that an order?" I didn't need it but the time would go much quicker if he gave me what I wanted. "More of a suggestion. I still have six bullets left" Making a point I aimed it right at his chest before pressing it against his chest. "Five" I was confused but still kept my gun in place until he forcefully pushed it away. "What?"

"You used another one earlier so you have five left" He must have missed the part where Law took that gun away from me. "This is a different gun moron" He could have left it alone but again he tried to convince me of something that wasn't true. "No, it's the same one" At that I turned it towards me to correct something I already knew but that had turned out to be a mistake. "What are yo- Hey, what the hell!? Get off of me!"

"Times up (Y/n)-ya" Thank God the door opened and my partner fled but I was left on the floor. "(Y/n)-ya you're bleeding" I was helped off the floor although as I was lead past a mirror, I saw the small cuts all over my exposed skin. They weren't there before the closet so when my eyes locked on my partner, I knew he was to blame. "You son of a-"

"No, we're leaving (Y/n)-ya. Start walking"

"Fine! I'll kill that bastard later!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

End