23 - Buggy

"Twenty-three" I stretched before I stood up and started to walk towards the closet door but the sound of someone screaming stopped me. "That girl is insane! I'm not going into a closet with her, she'll kill me!" Great I got the clown. "Fuck you Buggy! Get your ass in the closet before I have to drag you there myself!"

"Yes (Y/n)-san!" I smirked at the man's back as he ran into the closet after my threat, he was a cute one that was for sure. This was going to be fun and after this I could finally return to my ship, Law being such a wonderful friend ditched me here alone so I couldn't wait to leave this party.

"Start the clock Zoro!" With that last statement I joined Buggy in the closet before I slammed the door shut. "Please don't kill me (Y/n)-san!" Why is this guy so scared of me? "Buggy, why are you so afraid of me again?" I really couldn't remember if I ever did anything to terrible to the clown or not but I'm sure he'll give me an answer.

"Do you not remember what you did to me!?" My mind thought of some possibilities but in the end, I couldn't decide on which one caused Buggy's fear. Though now that I thought about it this man was afraid of a lot of things so it's possible that I just looked at him the wrong way.

"Nope~" He started to freak out a little bit at my response. "Wha- How dare you not remember!!" I was finding this whole thing hilarious so decided I would freak him out a little more. Leaning towards the still freaking out man I licked his cheek before I pulled back and started giggling.

"Calm down Buggy don't sound so offended. If it helps, you happen to be my favorite clown pirate at this party" That only seemed to make the clown more upset but still I'm having a blast with teasing this man. "I'm the only clown pirate here!!!"

"That's not tru- Wait you might actually be right... I guess you win by default" I continued to laugh but then Buggy did something that surprised me, he kissed me. "I'm sorry! Don't kill me!!"

"Do it again" When he didn't move from his spot, I had to be the one that closed the gap between our lips. He was still as a board but soon enough he started to melt into the kiss. We would have kept going but the door opened behind us signaling that our time was up.

I went to pull away but Buggy didn't let me as he picked me up while his lips were still on mine, he ignored everyone else in the room as he headed for the door. We were almost in the clear when the man dropped me and stared past me with a look of fear in his eyes. "(Y/n)-ya why were you letting this clown kidnap you?"

Looking over my shoulder I meant the grey eyes of my best friend. "I wouldn't call it kidnapping Law, what are you even doing here I thought you left?" I stared at Law for a few second until the man held out his hand towards me. Was he going to help me up? That's so sweet of him but the moment was ruined by his next statement. "I did but then I forgot that you took my favorite scalpel from me"

"Fine take your scalpel some best friend you are Law! Come on Buggy let's go back to my ship!"

"Yes, (Y/n)-san! Right away!"

~~~~~~~~~

End