𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐐𝐧𝐀! (𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔)

Hey guys! Klondike here!

So, for context: currently, I have 290 subscribers and I made an announcement asking for your opinions on what I should do to celebrate when I reach 300! A few of you suggested that I do a QnA with both me and the various characters of the Cake series, so, here it is!

This is where you'll be able to comment all your questions for the upcoming QnA that will be published once I hit 300 followers! I'm posting this very early so that I'll be able to get in every submission and make sure no one is late to the party.

Before you start commenting though, a few things:

This is a QnA for both the Cake characters AND me, so you can ask me anything about the series and what happens behind the scenes, i.e., what my writing process is, what lies in the future for Cake, what other stories I have planned, what my life is like, my interests, etc. I'm willing to answer any question as long as I feel comfortable enough to share, so don't get too personal...

But with the characters, you can get as personal as you'd like! And this isn't limited to just Charlie and Skyler, you can submit questions for Jonathan, Claire, Becca, Cal, Hugo, Olympia, Thompson, anyone from the book series! Even the roommates from the first book! Someone's gotta be interested in where they are in life, right..?

I think this would be a fun way for me to delve into my characters' personalities and write responses to fan questions using their own voices and opinions. It might help me bring more life to their characters when being asked questions that I don't already have planned.

It might take a while for me to hit 300, but in that time period, I'm going to try my best to read and answer every single question. If I miss anyone, it'll likely be because, either, I didn't catch the question, I didn't know how to answer it, or I just didn't feel comfortable sharing an opinion.

Lastly, I know I'm publishing this chapter on the first book even though we're basically 3/4ths of the way through the sequel, but I didn't want to ruin the flow of the chapters and interrupt the story with a random QnA. So, I'm doing it here!

But that does mean that for whoever is in the middle of reading this book and hasn't been able to reach the sequel, SPOILER WARNING! Some readers might ask questions about the second book that might spoil the experience if you haven't read it yet, so it's either finish the second book really quickly or just don't participate in the QnA. (At the time this was posted, "Baby Steps" is the most recently released chapter.)

Alright, that's all for now!

You can ask any question you'd like, I won't judge! Go ahead, don't be shy!

Have fun!