⑮ 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿

⚠️ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

~~~

Charlie

After a hard day's work, we got back to our apartment at 7. I was so surprised by how early the sun was setting that Sky literally had to calm me down and tell me how the solar system functions.

I tried my best to act as normal as I could in public for Sky, I wanted him to feel as safe with me as possible. This is his first time dating anyone, I want him to enjoy it.

Thankfully, no one was home yet. It was just me and Sky. Alone.

Returning to our bedroom, I closed the door and locked it just like last night. I saw Sky, sitting on his bed, sneering at me. He took off his backpack and threw it in the corner, pulling off his boots and his socks. He then back flopped onto the bed, releasing a sigh of relief. I joined him, laying down beside him.

"Congrats, Sky," I chirped, looking into his sparkling, sunset-pink eyes. "You completed your first full day of being in a relationship." Sky scoffed, staring back up at the ceiling. "How do you feel?"

"Jumbled... but, hopeful." He breathed, clinging onto me and snuggling into my side. "Is this okay?" He asked me.

"I should be the one asking you that," I spoke, putting my arm around him and kissing his forehead. My tail was trying so hard to wag free as I laid on it with my back, holding it down.

"This is so weird," His muffled voice said.

"Hm?"

"Never in my life would I imagine that I would be snuggling with a six-foot, caucasian, male Siberian husky."

"Damn, you know your breeds."

"Analyzing is one of the best skills acquired when being a visual person."

"Okay, Picasso. Don't get all smartass on me."

"I'd thought you'd like me like that," Sky remarked, reaching over me. Before I knew it, he began climbing over my stomach and making out with me heavily.

Woah, what is he doing? This would seem like a lot for him, but hell, I'll go with it if he wants to.

I grabbed his tiny waist and squeezed it ardently. He's very skinny for a boy his age, but then again, he's very anything for a boy his age. His paws wrapped around my neck as he kissed harder. Was he trying to choke me? Whatever he was doing, it definitely turned me on.

No. I can't feel that way with him, it was in the rules.

But, if that's the case, why is he kissing me so erotically? He's... basically breaking his own code of conduct. Does he want this? 'Cause he's technically sliding into second base with me, feeling up my neck and chest and stuff... Well, more like one-and-a-half base.

Sky broke off the kiss, a string of saliva stretching from our muzzles. He gasped for air as he nestled his snout into my shoulder, chuckling breathlessly.

"What was that?" I gasped in awe.

"Just trying something new." He giggled, sitting up and dismounting me.

He turned towards the door, making me think he was about to leave the room.

"Hey, you can't bail when we were just getting into it!" I bleated, rising up and chasing after him.

"I'm not bai—Woah!" He exclaimed as I captured him, slamming his back into the door. "Don't kill me, you know I'm weak!" He laughed as I closed in on him, returning the kiss as romantically and passionately as he did earlier.