㉖ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙴𝚁

⚠️ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

~~~

Skyler

The slight ringing in my ears blocked out the gruesome silence that echoed off the walls within my own bedroom. I felt cold, stiff, frozen... as if a needle had injected cement into my bloodstream. All the sounds around me were muffled and foggy. I sat there, looming over his body like a hawk, feeling no soul within the temple of my consciousness. I saw the diamond-shaped tears fall from my face and mix into his blood. The sight shook me to my core. I felt as though I was viewing something I shouldn't be seeing. An explicit video you watch on a secret website. It was utterly disgusting, yet, I couldn't look away. I watched the color of red stain the bed sheets just like watercolor traveling across a puddle of water.

This is art. I created this. The newest installment to my portfolio.

Am I a murderer?

Am I evil? Deranged? Unstable?

No, it was self-defense.

I finally snapped back to reality.

Everything, all at once, unleashed itself onto me, attacking my senses, driving me insane. The ambiance of the room tortured my eardrums, the same way putting your head up against a speaker on full volume would. The cuts on my arm and throat returned to their unpleasant ways, hammering down a stinging pain to every part of my skin. The area where the wolf violated me... it felt like my insides were pouring out onto the mattress.

I screamed in agony, clawing at my head.

My claws have never extracted before.

They always hid underneath the tips of my fingers.

They were shy.

Now they were fucking angry.

Without thinking of the consequences, I dug my claws into the cheeks of my face, scraping them through the surface of my fur and skin. Another screech of misery escaped me as I cut into myself even harder. Hurting myself felt good at a time like this. I couldn't let him be the one to hurt me, I was always supposed to do it to myself. The only person that can do this to my body is me.

My voice is dying out. Never in my life had I thought it could reach this level of volume. I began to moan and ache profoundly, squeezing my eyelids shut to drain them of their never-ending tears. I gasped for air like a madman. I felt as though my whole body was melting and fading into dust. I wrapped my arms around my waist, holding myself. He had no right to enter my body. He had no right to try to take away my virginity.

Am I still a virgin? Even after being raped two times?

I have to be.

I want to be.

If I'm not, it's not fair.

I always kept my distance from sex, but if I ever were to have it, I'd want my first time to be special. Pure and wholesome. Right. Not wrong.

This is wrong. This is not the way I want to lose it.

How dare he. How dare he take that opportunity away from me. That choice.

I'm still a virgin, I don't care what anybody says.

I looked at my surroundings, tense and jittery.

What to do, what to do...

Get help... Call the police...

I don't have a phone...