𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝?

Hey guys! Klondike here!

I hope you guys have been enjoying this novel that I have been writing for the past... three years? Damn.

I know what you guys are thinking, is this the end?

No!

But, this is where I will be taking a break from this story. I planned on having some sort of "ending" where, on Christmas, both Sky and Charlie have found their place in the world. I feel good about their character development and I'm proud to say this is something I'd call a "finished" novel.

Again, that's not the case. I've already planned a lot more in the future for these two characters... including a second book! But that also doesn't mean this is the end of book one. I'm planning on making a special chapter called "Skyler's Birthday", where Sky, Charlie, and the gang, all go on a special vacation to celebrate Skyler's birthday in February. After that, I want to do at least one more chapter where Sky and Charlie finish their first year of college and they start to look back on everything that happened the past year.

I don't want to reveal what happens in Book 2, but I'll give you the gist of it. Sky and Charlie have now graduated from college, and they have to deal with growing up. That includes buying a house, jobs, and... their relationship.

So, yeah! I hope you've enjoyed "Cake" for the time being! During my break, I'll be writing and completing my second novel, "Hit And Run", so please, feel free to check it out since I will be mainly focused on that novel for now. (Yes, another gay furry story cuz I'm WEIRD) Also, if you want any updates, follow my instagram! @klonhazel!

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas!

Skyler and Charlie, out!