㉒ 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙿

~~~

Skyler

NOVEMBER

I woke up the next morning, my head resting on Charlie's slowly rising chest. I buried myself in deeper, rubbing my nose into his fur cozily, wanting to fall back asleep. His breathing was so soothing that I could play it through my headphones instead of the usual white noise I always listen to. He may have been dressed down to his underwear again, but I didn't mind this time. I could get used to sleeping with him like this. But, what I did mind was how I was still in my dress from last night and how my makeup stained his white fur. We must've really been tired, we conked out immediately without getting ready for bed. I need a shower, desperately.

I pushed myself up from the mattress, trying not to wake Charlie, and secretly slipped around his body, my feet touching quietly the floor. Once the blood finally left my head and dropped down to its respective places, I suddenly gained the urge to sneeze. So I did, as silently as I could.

"Even your sneezes are adorable," I heard my boyfriend whisper.

I didn't need to turn around, I could already tell by the tone of his voice that he was shining that classic Charlie Cooperton smile. I scoffed, dropping my head and letting out a faint chuckle.

"I tried not to wake you," I whined, looking back at him. He had the signature look of a douchebag, a smirk on his face and his arms resting behind his head.

"I was already awake," He grinned. "I was trying not to wake you."

"How long was I out?"

"About an hour?"

"An hour?! What time is it?"

"Relax, we still have time for school, I just woke up early."

"And you watched me? For an hour?"

"I may or may not have taken some photos." He cooed, holding up his phone.

"Pervert!" I squeaked, my hand attempting to swipe for the phone, him moving farther and holding it out of my reach.

I collapsed onto Charlie's legs, reaching for the device, accidentally kneeing him in the stomach. He let out a grunt of pain as the phone dropped from his paws and into mine. I snatched away, escaping from the bed, Charlie laughing through gasps of air.

"I'm confiscating this," I instructed, taking it with me as I left to leave the bedroom.

"No! What else will I have to jerk off to?" Charlie teased.

"CHARLIE!" I gasped, suppressing the urge to vomit. I don't think I've ever blushed this hard, it felt like my cheeks were burning. "You're terrible!"

"I'm a man, aren't I?" He quipped, settling back down into the pillows.

"I'm taking a shower." I dismissed, opening the door.

"Can I join you?" He asked as I shut it.

"No!" I yelled from outside the hallway.

~~~

"I'm so sorry," Claire sorrowed after I told her everything that had happened yesterday. She shoved me into her arms, hugging me strongly and defiantly.

"It's okay, it's okay!" I laughed, struggling to push her away. "Don't crush me! I'm small!" Surprisingly, she's a stronger hugger than Charlie. I wonder how Jonathan deals with her.

"Whoops," She winced as she let go of me, but then proceeded to place her paws on my shoulders. She's not one for personal space. "Hey, I'm proud of you. Sure, you've been through a lot of traumatic things in the past, but you came out of that frat house, alive. You're a fighter."