Chapter 12

It's been 30 minutes since I've been home after the incident with the wolf and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew the wolf from somewhere which was crazy. My phone rang. It was Zukile. I smiled and picked up.

Me: "Hey."
Zukile: "Precious one, come out. I'm parked outside." I didn't need to be told twice since I had missed him like crazy. I ran outside and there he was looking all delicious in his hoodie and track pants. He met me half way and pulled me into his arms. I breathed in his scent as he breathed in mine. "Come." He led me to his car. A surprised squeal escaped me when I was suddenly lifted and set on top of the bonnet of his car.
Me: "Zukile I'll ruin your car-."
Zukile: "Shush." I closed my mouth. "Are you hurt anywhere? Did anything happen?"
Me: "Funny that you ask. Something weird and crazy did happen."
Zukile: "Tell me."
Me: "I went to my forest earlier on-."
Zukile: "Your forest?" He raised his eyebrows.
Me: "It's behind my backyard so of course it's mine." I sassed. He smiled.
Zukile: "Whatever you say baby." Yeesh. I cleared my throat.
Me: "Anyway I met a wolf!"
Zukile: "A wolf?"
Me: "Yes! Oh my god Zukile it was so huge and terrifying...um well not so terrifying anymore since it was nice and healed my ankle and all-."
Zukile: "Healed your ankle?"
Me: "Oh my god you won't believe this. So I see this  humongous black wolf so of course I start to run away because I mean, it's a wolf. While I'm still running away I twist my ankle and fall. Thinking that the wolf was going to eat me I sort of like kind of surrender but something amazing happens."
Zukile: "What happens baby?" He asked as he brushed the bite mark with his fingers causing my body to shiver and my breath to shorten. "Baby?"
Me: "Huh?"
Zukile: "You were telling me what happens." Oh. Yes. My mind had gone blank there for a sec. I swallowed.
Me: "Um...t-the w-wolf..." I trailed off and released a moan. "D-Don't do that please."
Zukile: "What? This?" He kissed the bite mark again.
Me: "Z-Zukile...p-please."
Zukile: "Okay I'll stop. It's just that I can't help myself. You look delicious as hell in this flimsy vest you're wearing. I can practically see your nipples since you don't have a bra on. And my mark is visible for all to see. Fuck precious one. You don't know how sexy you look to me right now do you?" Oh. Excited to see him, I forgot to put on a bra. And what did he mean his mark? "And knowing that you want me too is not helping matters at all because baby the only thing I can smell now is that pussy of yours." My face turned red and I avoided his eyes. "I'm in need of a cold shower right or things will become very dangerous very quickly."