Chapter 78

Tami: "This was a great night." She said as we went to our cars. "Good food. Great company."

I couldn't have agreed more.

Me: "Yes. Good food, great company indeed."

Tami: "It's such a pity that we're leaving tomorrow." She sighed. I nodded. "But we'll come back." She said smiling.

Me: "Yes please. When?" She laughed hugging my arm.

Tami: "Oh Zenande, you're so cute."

Me: "Thank you but I wasn't joking. I really want to know when can we come back." 

Tami: "Darling I know. That's what makes you cute."

Oh.

Me: "So?" I asked after a short while.

She paused, looked at me and then burst out laughing.

Tami: "Zukile my son, your mate is cute and so lovable. Bless her heart." She grabbed onto her mate's arm and they walked away.

Me: "B-But-." Zukile pulled me into his arms.

Zukile: "Soon my mate." He said kissing me on the lips.

Me: "Does soon mean that we'll come back before the year is over?" He chuckled shaking his head.

Zukile: "My mom is right."

Me: "What?"

Zukile: "You're cute and lovable."

Me: "Oh."

He chuckled kissing my nose.

Zukile: "Let's go."

Zukile: "Who's pussy is this?"

Me: "Y-Yours."

Zukile: "I can't hear you."

Me: "Zuki please..."

Zukile: "You'll cum when I say you can." He growled. "Now answer me."

Me: "Yours!" I screamed.

Zukile: "Yes. Mine." He spanked and squeezed my ass cheeks. "Every inch of you is MINE."

Me: "Yesss."

I was on my hands and knees being taken by my mate as he showed me who I belonged too.

I grabbed the sheets as the pleasure got too much to the point that is was painful. We have been on it for an hour now and he hasn't let me cum yet. I tried coming but without his permission I couldn't.

He tweaked my nipple as the other hand went between my legs. He pinched my clit and I screamed as my body started to shake violently.

Zukile: "Oh shit baby, your pussy is wrapping around me like a vise." He increased his pace if that was even impossible. His hand wrapped around my neck and he pulled my back to his front. He flicked and strummed my pussy. "You want to cum mate?"
Me: "Yesss...please."

Zukile: "I love it when you beg. Fuck."  He bit and licked our mating mark and I came hard. I screeched  and cried literal tears. Not long after, he roared his release. He gathered me in his arms and kissed me. And like always his hand stayed between my legs as we slept. Very territorial this mate of mine.