Chapter 63

2 months later...

We were on our way to Russia to see Aunt Agnes. I also had been shocked that Aunt Agnes was actually in Russia and that's actually where we were going.

We were on a private jet. Zukile's parents were on the flight with us. Zukile's mother was fawning over me and I was enjoying the attention. Since I never received motherly love, I was soaking it up like a new born baby. Zukile's mother was so sincere. I really liked her.

Tina was also with us. These past 2 months, I've gotten really used to her. She was lovely. And even though I wouldn't say we were friends but she was close to being one. She still called me "My Queen" but she was more open than before. She joked, laughed and chatted with me. She was even more relaxed around Zukile. Both Zukile and I trusted her so that's why it made sense to bring her to Russia with us.

Tami: "I'm so excited about this trip to Russia. It's been a while since I saw that old witch. I missed her and her sharp tongue." She said to me. "And you know Russia is so so beautiful during this time."

Me: "Is it also summer there?"

Tami: "Oh no." She laughed patting my hand. "Its winter and it's snowing."

Me: "Snowing?"

Tami: "Yes. During this time, everywhere is covered in snow. It's so dazzling." She said with a dreamy look on her face like she could already see it.

Me: "I've never seen snow before so I'm also excited."

Tami: "You're going to love it."

Me: "But I'm afraid I didn't bring warm enough clothes." She laughed.

Tami: "Don't worry, you can just buy them when we get there. I know all the best boutiques with nice coats, dresses and shoes for winter." She wiggled her eyebrows. I smiled. "Good thing my son is rich, so we can go all out." My eyes widened. "Oh he won't mind." She says patting my hand again.

Zukile: "I heard that mother." She pulled out her tongue at him and winked at me. I giggled.

Tami: "He doesn't mind." She whispered to me. "Every chance you get, suck him out dry." Oh my god.

Zukile: "Mother."

Tami: "What? What did I say?"

Zukile: "Stop being a bad influence."

Tami: "I am not." She denied. "And stop eavesdropping. It's rude. Talk to your father." She said waving him off. "I finally have a daughter and you're ruining it for me." She said squeezing my hand. I blinked back tears as my heart filled with warmth. "Zuko talk to your son, tell him to stop disturbing us."

Zuko: "Stop disturbing your mother and mate."

Zukile: "Okay but can I have my mate back after an hour? You've been hogging her ever since we boarded this plane."

Tami: "No you may not."

Zukile: "Why not?"

Tami: "Because I don't want!" I laughed.

Zukile sighed.

Zukile: "I knew it was a bad idea bringing you with."

Tami: "Well tough, I'm already here now and there's nothing you can do about it." Zukile rolled his eyes and went back to talking to his father.

As Tami said, it was snowing in Russia. I was in a hired car with Zukile and Tina and Zukile's parents were in another behind us. I was looking out the window with my mouth hanging open. Oh my god! It was beautiful. So so beautiful. Snow was everywhere. On top of the trees, buildings, houses...everywhere was covered in snow. I didn't know white could be so beautiful.

We got to the hotel where we were going to stay and let me tell you, it's exquisiteness was over the top. I couldn't keep my mouth closed. I was in literal awe.

The view in our room with Zukile was heaven. I really wouldn't mind dying while looking at it. After taking a bath, we decided to hit the sack since we were going to have a long day tomorrow. We were going shopping and then to see Aunt Agnes at her cabin and according to Zukile it was going to be a long drive. To tell you the truth I was nervous about tomorrow and I don't know why. I guess, I just hoped that Aunt Agnes will have all the answers that we wanted.