Chapter 70

We were still having our moment when I heard sniffing so I turned to the others. It was Zukile's mother. She was crying while looking at us.

Zukile: "Mother."

Tami: "No let me have this moment okay." Zukile sighed. "You guys just look so sweet and beautiful together."

Aunt Agnes: "Speak for yourself. It's sickening if you ask me."

Zukile's mother rolled her eyes as she wiped her tears.

Zukile: "Okay so we figured out our enemies, red-eyed monsters...but who is the Head?"

Tami: "The Head?"

Zuko: "Find the Head and all shall be saved."

Tami: "Oh yes. Who's the Head? Is it even a person?"

Zuko: "From the context maybe but prophecies can be tricky so we can't be really sure."

Zukile: "I think we should focus all our energy on finding and killing this Head so that we can end all this."

Aunt Agnes: "But you don't know this Head. Where do you start finding him or it?"

Zukile: "Don't you have an idea?" Aunt Agnes sighed and stared afar. Her eyes were white now.

Aunt Agnes: "The dreams are the key to finding the Head." She said in a witchy voice.

Zukile: "Not this again." She pinned him with her now grey eyes.

Aunt Agnes: "Boy I know you're scared and you want to protect your human mate but the dreams are going to happen. There's no stopping them." She told him. "But there is something you can do that can maybe help."

Zukile: "What is it?"

Aunt Agnes: "Think boy. Don't you have an ability that has to do with dreams?"

Zukile: "Oh yes! How could I forget?"

Aunt Agnes: "Stupid." She said shaking her head.

Zukile: "So it means I can try to enter her dreams and see what she sees."

Aunt Agnes: "Yes."

Zuko: "Do you think that could work?"

Aunt Agnes: "I don't know but it's worth the try. If it does work then he can share the burdens of the dreams with her and maybe remember what she can't."

Zukile: "This is good." He said tightening his arms around me.

Tami: "Yes it is. The Goddess blessed you with that ability for this reason."

Zuko: "I also believe so."

Aunt Agnes: "Besides the dreams, what powers do you possess?" She asked suddenly looking at me.