Chapter 84

Zukile: "How long?"

Nomvula: "Because our Luna is a human, it depends. It could take a whole week or so for her to change."

Zukile: "Will she get this sick again?"

Nomvula: "Unfortunately, yes my Alpha. Until she changes, she will be as sick as she was a moment ago. It can't be helped." Zukile growled unhappily.
Zukile: "There's nothing you can do?"

Nomvula: "I can only do as I did. Just ease the pain temporary."

This didn't make my mate any happier. I could feel his wolf wanting to lash out.

Me: "I-I'm...f-fine Z-Zuki." I said weakly trying to brush his chest. Yes I was fine but my body was drained to the core.

Zukile: "You're not fine. You'll be in pain again."

Me: "Shhhh...i-it's okay." He released a displeased sound. Sigh. My mate. "Nomvula...Mama..."

Nomvula: "Yes Luna." She lowered her head.

Me: "Thank...you...and I'm sorry. It seems I'll be a bother...t-to you from today onwards." She shook her vehemently.

Nomvula: "No Luna. Please don't say that. Not a bother at all." I smiled weakly.

Zukile: "Okay Nomvula Mama, you can take your leave. We'll send for you when needed." I sighed inwardly.

Thank her Zuki

Precious one

It's the polite thing to do my mate. She eased my pain and she will continue doing so until I change

Zukile: "Err... and thank you." He said awkwardly clearing his throat. Taken aback, Nomvula Mama widened her eyes, bowed and left in a hurry. "I knew I shouldn't have said that. Did you see how in a hurry she left? I scared her." I just laughed.