Chapter 33

It was morning. I just woke up. I was alone in bed naked. My body ached everywhere. Remembering what happened last night I covered my face in shame. Oh my god! Did that really happen? Did I have sex in front of 200 people? What had gotten into me? I really didn't know. I must've been crazy. Oh my god! The mortification! How was I going to face all of the pack now? I groaned as I thrashed around in bed. Okay Zenande, what happened has happened. You can't change it so just suck it up. You're a big girl. That was me trying to give myself a pep talk. I sighed and looked at the ceiling biting my lip. Wait. What day was it today? I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. It was Monday. I had school today! God! Hopefully I wasn't going to be late for school. How could I forget about school? Oh well it was to be expected. I had the longest week. And my family... Yeesh. I had to go back home today. Thinking about how much trouble I was going to be in made me break out in sweat. But maybe I wouldn't be in that much trouble since they didn't care for me that much. That was my hopeful thinking. I groaned as I entered the shower. I need to get my phone back from Zukile. Speaking of Zukile, where was he? I don't know how I knew but I know he wasn't anywhere in the house. But I could feel him. As I said, we were connected. It was like he was part of me. I could even feel his heartbeat. It beat at the same pace as mine. Crazy I know. I also could feel the connection I had with the pack. This one confused me. I couldn't explain it but it was strong.

I was now in the bedroom getting ready. I was going to be late for my first class. It couldn't be helped. Zukile was still nowhere to be seen.

Zukile?

Yes my precious one

I need to go to school. I'm late already. Where are you?

Just bought your breakfast. I'll be there in 10

I smiled.

Oh

I'm the best right?

If you say so

He laughed.

Look at you

I giggled.

Zuki, do you still have my phone?

Silence.

Zuki?

I'm here baby

My phone?

I have it precious one

Oh that's good. Okay, I'm going to pack my clothes and meet you downstairs

Pack your clothes?

Yes

Why? Going somewhere?

Silly. I need to go back home

Your home is with me precious one. I thought you knew that

You know what I mean. Remember I was only going to stay for the weekend with you but it ended being for the whole week because of the incident. But now I need to go back

No you don't

What do you mean?

He sighed.

Precious one, what are you to me?

Um...your mate?

Yes, my mate. So what do you think that means?

I bit my lip.

But my family...

Those scumbags are not your family! I'm your family! Our pack is your family!

Z-Zukile...

He exhaled.

I'm sorry precious one. I didn't mean to yell. It's just...

He sighed.

J-Just what?

Nothing. We'll talk when I arrive. There are things you need to know baby

That made me nervous.

O-Okay

Don't be scared baby. I just need you to be strong for me. Okay?

Okay

Now I'm almost there. Don't pack your clothes. Your home is with me. And that's final

Yeesh.

You're bossy

Deal with it

Wow. Can you believe this guy because I couldn't.