Chapter 90

Me: "Oh but we can because we know what's coming." She laughed.

Sophia: "Stop kidding yourself Zenande. You know nothing."

Me: "Okay, then ask yourself this. How can I possibly know about the Red-eyed monsters?" She narrowed her eyes at me. "It's because we also know about the prophecy now and I have dreams. I see the Red-eyed monsters in them."

Sophia: "Don't lie!"

Me: "I'm not."

Sophia: "Yes. You're lying! You're lying!"

Me: "You know I'm not lying. I know about the Red-eyed monsters and the dreams-."

Sophia: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!" She was now on her feet with her hands on the bars as she went crazy in fury. "You lie! You lie! You lie!!!" She shook the bars of the cell screaming. "We will succeed! We will succeed!!" Zukile and I looked at each other.

Me: "There's something that I'm more curious about though. How did you guys come to know of this prophecy?" She went quiet and took a step back. "I mean it only seems like the vampires knew of it first and kept it to themselves without sharing it with the other beings. And that's already a crime punishable by death isn't it Zuki?"

Zukile: "Yes my mate, as per the rules set by The Counsel, withholding such could have your whole clan hanged." Sophia hissed showing us her fangs.

Me: "Tell us how your kind came to know about the prophecy and we won't report you to The Counsel to have you hanged." It was a bluff but she didn't know that. She snarled.

Sophia: "Threats won't work on me. I'm not easily scared little dog." I smiled as my wolf snarled at the insult.

Me: "But you are scared right now. I can smell you."

Sophia: "You bitch!!!" She screamed as she tried to make a grab for my face through the bars but didn't reach. "I'll kill you!!" She screamed.

Me: "How did you know about the prophecy?" I repeated my question. She backed away shaking her head. "Not going to tell us huh?"

Sophia: "Leave me alone." I sighed.

Me: "Then I guess we will have to tell your kind about how you betrayed them and told us everything."

Sophia: "I told you nothing!!"

Me: "Oh yeah? But will the vampires believe that when we tell them you told us about the Red-eyed monsters...how you guys created to take over the world because you're tired of the werewolves controlling everything." Her eyes widened in fear and in fury.

Sophia: "You wouldn't dare."

Me: "I think I would." She yelled all sorts of expletives at me and I just smiled. "Are you going to talk?" She gritted her teeth.

Sophia: "The prophecy was born with you." She finally said in defeated.

Me: "What?"

Sophia: "You heard me. It was born with you."

Me: "Born with me? I don't understand." She sighed.

Sophia: "Not the you now. The first you." She told me. "We've been killing you for over centuries, you know."