Chapter 54

Me: "So do you think this Aunt Agnes will like me?" I asked after a while.

Zukile: "It's impossible for her not to like you since you're so likeable." I giggled happily as my belly flipped.

Me: "I love you." I told him shyly.

He growled.

Zukile: "Don't tell me that while I'm driving and can't kiss you." I giggled. "You know what, never mind. This can be solved."

Me: "What are you doing?"

Zukile: "Stopping beside the road so I can kiss my mate."

Me: "You're crazy."

Zukile: "For you, yes. So so crazy." I laughed. "Come here."

He unbuckled my seatbelt and put me on his lap. Honestly I don't know how he moved me so easily liked I weighed nothing.

"It's because you do weigh nothing." I rolled my eyes.

Me: "Impossible. Have you seen me? I'm fat and-." He kissed me and my words died in his mouth. I sighed moaning into his mouth as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Zukile: "Don't ever call yourself fat." He ordered against my abused lips. "You hear me?"

Me: "Okay."

Zukile: "You're perfect."

Me: "Okay."

Zukile: "You're mine."

That I was.

Me: "You're also mine."

Zukile: "You're claiming me?" 

Me: "Yes. Mine alone." I bit his lower lip. He growled deeply as his eyes glowed in deep ember.

Zukile: "You play a dangerous game mate."

Me: "No games."

Zukile: "Then-." I bit his lower lip harder this time that I even drew blood. "Precious one." He warned. I licked the trickling blood and smiled. He looked feral now. His nails were even digging into my waist and he was rock hard against me. "Do you know what you just did mate?" His voice didn't sound like his. It was beastly like.

Me: "What did I do?"

Zukile: "You marked me."

Me: "Oh. You don't like it?" He grabbed me by my neck.

Zukile: "Liking it is not the problem mate."

Me: "Then what is?"

Zukile: "The problem is that...now that you've marked me I feel myself becoming more crazed..." He nipped my chin... "obsessed...possessive...controlling...dominating..." He breathed me in... "I want to consume you...bend you to my will...engrave myself so deep in you that you'll never want to be apart from me."

Oh my.

"That's the problem mate. Are you scared?" He asked grazing his teeth against my neck. "Does everything I've said scare you?"

Me: "No."

He growled.

Zukile: "Wrong answer. You should be scared. I will be impossible."

Me: "I don't care. I want you impossible." He chuckled dangerously.

Zukile: "You said it mate. Don't forget."

Me: "I won't."

Zukile: "Take out my cock." He ordered. I fumbled with his belt as I worked to do what I was told. I unzipped him and took him out. He was massive. "Work your hands and squeeze...yess...just like that baby...fuck." He groaned closing his eyes. This was my first time touching him and I must say it was fascinating and seeing him affected by my touch made me feel powerful. His hands went under my dress and ripped my panties. "Lift and sit on my cock." I cried out in pain and pleasure as he filled me to the hilt. "Gods. Being wrapped in your pussy warmth is heaven." He praised. "Can't get enough. Will never get enough. This is mine. You are mine."

Me: "Yess. Yours."

Zukile: "Show me my breasts." I worked on the sleeves of my dress and unhooked my bra causing my breasts to spill free. "Feed them to me." I held them up and he nabbed one of my nipples biting on them. I whimpered having no control of body whatsoever as I moved up and down his cock. His hips met my movements with so much fervor. He pinched my clit licking our mating mark and I came screaming as my body violently shook. After a few minutes he roared his release shaking the whole car. I watched at how beautiful he was as he came undone in front of my eyes. His lower lip was swollen and red. I really had marked him. Seeing my mark on him pleased something inside me. I licked it and he shuddered. I did again and he shuddered. Yep, the marking thing was powerful. I don't know how long we stayed like that holding each other but what I do know was that I ended missing my first class.