Chapter 27

Me: "Y-You..." I released a shaky breath and shook my head. "You said we were gonna talk."

Zukile: "Aren't we talking now precious one?" I rolled my eyes a bit.

Me: "You know what I mean." He smiled and gave my head a pat.

Zukile: "Just playing with you."

Me: "You know, there's no time for playing. Not only did I lose my virginity but I'm mated to a werewolf." I said with more heat than I intended to.

Zukile: "Wow. Look at you precious one. So much sauce. Where did my shy and soft spoken girlfriend disappear to?" I flushed looking away. He chuckled.

Me: "S-Stop teasing me."

Zukile: "Why not? It's fun." I sighed. Sometimes I hated being the way I was. "And by the way I happen to find your shyness very cute." I know he did. Because of whatever was happening to us, somehow I could read his heart. Go figure! For instance, I knew that he thought I was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. And not only that. No. He also thought of me as sexy and funny, if you can believe it, and the cherry on top was that he also loved me. To be honest, even though I knew it to be the truth since I could read his heart and all, it was still hard for me to believe. "So you already know that I'm a werewolf. The Alpha of The Wolverine Pack." I sucked in an audible breath. The authority in which he said the last part was just...Yeesh! "There are other supernatural beings like me out there but my kind is the strongest and most superior one. We run governance over the supernatural world."

Me: "When you say governance, do you mean you guys also have your own president?" He chuckled.

Zukile: "You can say that. But instead of one, we have 10. We call them The Counsel." I nodded. "Now my kind is the only kind that can have bonded mates. The others don't so they marry and be with whoever they want. Just like humans." Oh wow.

Me: "Really? But that's different from what I've read in novels." He smiled.

Zukile: "As I've said, most of what is written in those novels is made up."

Me: "Oh."

Zukile: "Yes. So because my kind is the only kind to have bonded mates, it makes us the superior beings because of the abilities we get through bonding."

Me: "But why is it like that?" He sighed thinking and then shrugged.

Zukile: "Don't really know. It has always been like that. It's all about fate and destiny. It's what the Gods have deemed it to be. Even though the other supernaturals have tried and failed in trying to fight against it, there's no changing it."

Me: "So...has there been a w-werewolf having a human mate before?" He shook his head.

Zukile: "No, never. That's why it came as a surprise that day when I met you and realized you were my life mate." He told me. "It blew everybody's mind especially The Counsel. They thought I was mistaken but I knew...and my wolf knew that you were ours and there was no way we were letting you go." I swallowed as my body shivered. "Even though The Counsel strongly advised against it, I started our bonding that very same day."

Me: "You did?" I asked surprised.

Zukile: "Yes. It was the only way I could appease my wolf since it was going crazy with wanting to take you-."

Me: "T-Take me?"

Zukile: "Yes precious one. Take you. Fuck you. Mate you." My heart increased and so did my breathing. "You must understand something baby. When my kind find their fated ones, there's no waiting. They make sure to mate and seal the bond because to us finding our mates is more than a blessing. It's everything that we've longed for from the day we were born because without your mate, your soul is not complete." He explained. "So when I found you and realized that mating you would have to wait since you were human..." He released a laugh and shook his head. "Let's just say, it was both torture and hell." He told me. "To be honest, I don't really know how I was able to wait as long as I did because my need to take you and make you mine was just..." He shook his head... "it was too much. It nearly killed me." Wow.

Me: "Umm..." I bit my lip. "I-I don't know what to say." He laughed.

Zukile: "You don't have to say anything baby. Just telling you."

Me: "So...you said something about having abilities. What kind of abilities?"

Zukile: "Well...there are about 5 abilities and having them depends on how strong you are." I frowned not quite understanding. "Okay let me explain it in this way. Some are born with abilities, some only get their abilities when they find their bonded mates and there are some who never get to have these abilities even after they have bonded."