Chapter 22

A battle broke out as I went in and out of consciousness. I could hear tearing of flesh, bones breaking, cries, snapping of teeth as the wolves growled and snarled. I don't know how long this went on for but there was a moment when everything was quiet. Only the heavy breathing of the wolves could be heard. Then I saw the black wolf looking down at me with its glowing eyes. It whined as it ran its muzzle all over my face and neck. It was weird but my whole being found great comfort in it doing that. I even brushed its fur. It was my way of telling it that I was fine since I knew it was worried about me. Now that I knew I was safe (don't ask me how I knew all this. I just did) I could feel myself start to fade out. I don't know if I was seeing things or not but before everything could go black, I saw the black wolf changing and and becoming my boyfriend.

When I woke up, I was in bed in Zukile's bedroom. I squinted my eyes because the room was really bright. I patted the nightstand for my glasses and put them on. Even though I did remember what had happened, I couldn't trust my memory because the things I did remember shouldn't be humanly possible. If I remembered correctly, apparently I was kidnapped by witches and vampires. Wolves rescued me and my boyfriend was a werewolf. How mental was that! I couldn't wrap my head around it all. And why wasn't I losing my mind over all of this? Knowing myself, I should be. Actually, any normal person would be. I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew those people from yesterday. The vampires. Gosh! This was just crazy! I shook my head as I rubbed my head feeling confused and frustrated.

I see you're finally awake. I'm on my way precious one.

Who are you?

He chuckled.

Have you already forgotten about me? I'm your boyfriend. Your mate.

The possessiveness in which he said the last part ignited a fire in me. Sheesh!

This is crazy. You're crazy.

I'm not crazy and deep down you also know that.

I-I can't. I can't deal with this right now. Leave me alone. I covered my face with the pillow.

A growl...and then...

Never.

The fire grew and spread through my whole body. I couldn't stop or control the moans that came out of me

Mine.

My vagina throbbed. I bit my lip to stop from crying out. My vagina throbbed again. This time I couldn't stop the cry.

Yes. Mine.

No.

Yes. You're mine precious. And I'm going to claim every inch of you.