Chapter 28

Me: "Oh."

Zukile: "Yes. So the more abilities you have, the stronger you are."

Me: "So from what you just said not all werewolves have all of the 5 abilities."

Zukile: "No one has ever gotten all 5 of them. Most have only 1 out the 5 and a few have 3. That is the highest."

Me: "So what are these abilities?"

Zukile: "Healing is the first the most basic one. Most of us are born with it."

Me: "Judging by how you healed my ankle that day in the forest, you have this ability." He nodded.

Zukile: "Yes, I do. Our saliva is what carry these healing potions." Thinking about that day when I had been shocked and amazed at how a wolf had healed me with its saliva and I had gone and blubbered all that to him not knowing he was the said wolf. I groaned inwardly. So stupid. "Telepathy is the second one. This enables you to read your mate's mind-."

Me: "Like you!" He chuckled.

Zukile: "Yes baby. Like me."

Me: "So not everyone who has a mate has this ability?" He shook his head.

Zukile: "No." Wow.

Me: "That's not fair." I said pouting. He patted my head.

Zukile: "Life is not fair precious one." I rolled my eyes.

Me: "What is the third one?"

Zukile: "Mental telepathy and only a few have it. The people who have this ability are able to communicate with their minds."

Me: "Oh my god! You again." He grinned.
Zukile: "Yes-."

Me: "But wait, I can also communicate with my mind with you. So does that mean I also h-have this ability?" He nodded.

Zukile: "Which should be impossible by the way because only the strongest Alphas have this ability and you're human and no Alpha."

Me: "Oh my god!"

Zukile: "My father and I are still trying to find answers as to how that can be possible. But we're doing it low key since we don't want people to know about you having this ability yet." Hmm. "People are still getting used to the fact that you're the first human to be mated to a shifter so just imagine what would happen if they knew about your ability?" He shook his head. "I don't even want to think about it so we need to be careful baby okay?"

Me: "Oh my god!"

Zukile: "Precious one-."

Me: "This is crazy."

Zukile: "Calm baby." He he brushed my back soothingly and shockingly I calmed. Yeesh!

Me: "Okay, tell me about the fourth ability."

Zukile: "Fourth one is called the dream telepathy. This allows you to communicate with another person while they are dreaming." I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

Me: "That was really you?" I asked in a whisper.

Zukile: "Yes baby."

Me: "Really?"

Zukile: "Yes baby." I swallowed as tears filled my eyes.

Me: "S-So that time when you were in my dream...the cake...the wish...t-that was really y-you?"

Zukile: "Yes baby." I closed my eyes as tears spilled from my eyes.

Me: "That was the first time."

Zukile: "First time what baby?"

Me: "F-First time t-that somebody had ever wished me a happy birthday and bought me a cake." A growl resonated from his chest as he pulled me to him.
Zukile: "I know my mate. That's why I said all your birthdays from that day onwards will be spent and celebrated with me."

Me: "I-I really had thought it was just a dream." He pressed his lips on my forehead.

Zukile: "It wasn't. None of them were. They were all real."