Chapter 62

I was at a basketball practice and the way the stands were full you would swear it was a match or something. And it was mostly full with women who kept on giving me nasty looks. I hadn't wanted to come here but because I had nothing to do I thought, oh well. The only good thing about me being here was that I could finally see how sexy my man was while he played. I didn't like sports and I didn't understand anything that had to do with them but damn was my mate dominating the court and he was sexy doing it. And that uniform! It looked good on him. Too good. My eyes stayed on him as he moved so fast and smoothly on the court like he owned it. Their coach called them in and they took a water break. I suddenly felt hot and bothered as I watched him drink water and pour the water over his head. I followed the water dripping down from him and I unconsciously licked my lips as I suddenly became a little out of breath. His eyes suddenly zeroed on me and I saw his nostrils flaring. Damn. He could smell my desire. I swallowed.

Sorry

When we get home mate, it's on

Oh

My.

I squeezed my thighs as I fanned myself. I looked around and saw that not only was I the only one lusting over my man but 20 or so other women. I snarled as jealousy as I've never felt before consumed my whole being. It was red and nasty. I dug my nails into my palms as not to go and do what I wanted to do which was to rip out their hearts clean from their chests for lusting after what's mine.

There she is

What?

You needed proof of your wolf. The possessiveness you're feeling now, that's her

It's her?

It's her

Oh

Wow.

One thing about my kind, is that we're very possessive of our mates especially she-wolves. Their possessiveness is downright crazy

Zuki, I seriously want to go kill them right now for wanting what's mine

It's okay baby. It's a normal feeling

How do I control it?

You can't really control it

What?! What if I kill them?

He laughed.

Would that be bad?

Zukile!

He laughed.

I'm joking. Don't worry you won't kill them. You're mine. I'm yours. Forever

That seemed to please something inside me. The jealousy and possessiveness was still there but not like the first time. I narrowed my eyes at the women and snarled a bit then I looked back to my mate who was smirking as he practiced with his teammates.