Chapter 15

Hey.

Precious one, I'm busy.

Why is everyone busy today? Even the real you left me just now without explaining where he was going.

Silence.

Hello?

Give me a second baby, okay?

Okay.

After a few minutes...

Precious one

What?

He chuckled.

Are you mad?

No.

You sound mad.

I'm not.

Did you finish your food?

Yes.

Don't lie.

How would you know?

I just do. Eat your food.

So bossy like the real you.

Another chuckle.

What were you busy with anyway?

Alpha duties.

I see you're still crazy.

He sighed.

It's not easy being an Alpha especially with a Luna that thinks you're crazy even when you're telling her the truth.

I laughed.

I take it that I'm this Luna.

You said it not me.

I kept quiet.

Baby?

Can I tell you something?

Anything baby.

The real you says I'm part of his family.

You are. Does that worry you?

Yes.

Why?

I don't know.

Talk to me baby.

I sighed.

What if they don't accept me?

They will.

But what if they don't?

Precious one, trust me. They will. I'm sure of it.

My own family doesn't even want me. So it's possible that these people also won't.

I'm sorry my mate but your family are a bunch of assholes who I plan to deal with when they get back. But believe me when I say that when it comes to my pack, you have nothing to worry about. They will like you and give you the respect that you deserve because by them doing that, they're honoring me as their Alpha.

That's a nice thing to say but silly we're not talking about you here but the real you.

Tomato tomahto.

I giggled.

You're funny.

Are your worries put to ease now?

Somewhat.

Why didn't you tell all this to the real me?

I didn't want to seem pathetic to him. He's all perfect and I'm just a loser with abandonment issues. He deserves better.

Silence.

Hello? Are you still there?

Silence.

I sighed. I'm sure he's busy with his Alpha duties again. I giggled. I quickly finished my food and was about to go rinse the plate when Zukile entered.
Me: "Oh hey you're ba-." The look on his face together with his glowing intense eyes caused my heart to beat around fanatically and my body to light up like a Christmas tree. I was both extremely scared and excited for what was about to happen because I knew whatever it was, it was going to be life changing. He took the plate from my hands and put on the counter. Next, were my glasses, which he also put them on the counter. Then he pulled me to him and kissed me senseless. And when I said senseless I  meant every sense of the word. He took and took and took, and also at the same time, he breathed life into me.