Chapter 34

We were in the car now on our way to school. It has been a silent ride. Well except from the country music that filled the car. I shifted on my seat sighing as I rubbed my stomach. I was full. I just ate the biggest breakfast of my life. Zukile told me to not waste and finish the whole thing. When I tried to protest, he told me that I should eat more since I was thin. I had guffawed thinking that he was joking but he wasn't. He was serious. He really thought I was thin. My mate was good for my self esteem. I've never been called thin in my life. I was always the big girl or chubby girl.

Me: "So you said you have things to tell me?"

Zukile: "Later baby."

Me: "Oh." I sighed and looked out my window.

Zukile: "Why is your face red?"

Me: "I-It is?" I said touching my cheeks.

Zukile: "Yes. What are you thinking about?"

Me: "N-Nothing." I cleared my throat. He laughed. "W-What w-what? Why are y-you laughing?"

Zukile: "Because my mate is cute." He continued to laugh.

Me: "Stop laughing please." I covered my face.

Zukile: "I see you enjoyed last night."

Me: "Nooo!"

Zukile: "Yes."

Me: "Noo!"

Zukile: "Then why are you blushing?"

Me: "I'm not blushing. I-It's hot you k-know." He laughed.

Zukile: "Oh really?" He teased.

Me: "Stop it."

Zukile: "There's nothing to be embarrassed about baby. Taking you in front of our pack last night pleased me in a way that you'll never know. So I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Me: "Let's not talk about this."

Zukile: "Why?"

Me: "It's embarrassing Zuki. I can't believe I did all that I did yesterday. God. How am I going to face the pack? I'm sure they think less of me now."

Zukile: "They don't think less of you. They could never. In the human world what we did yesterday, yes it would be frowned upon. But for my kind it's completely normal. So prepare yourself because you're going to be witnessing a lot of mating in our pack."

Me: "Really?" He nodded. "Oh my god!" He chuckled. I was appalled.

Zukile: "Look at you. Your face is turning red again."

Me: "It's not it's not."

Zukile: "It is."

Me: "Leave me alone."

Zukile: "So innocent."

Me: "I hate you." He just smiled and patted my head.