9. You deserve better

It had been a week since the breakup, and Harry knew that the only way to get over Mateo was to go out and meet someone new.

But he didn't feel up to it.

So it was Friday night and he was home watching Nexflix... alone.

And he was thinking about having a snack, although he had eaten dinner an hour ago, when the buzzer of the flat went off.

Harry frowned confused, having no idea who it could be, but he still got up and pressed the button of the intercom.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Harry, it's Louis" Louis' voice came "Can I come up?".

"Uhm... yeah, of course" Harry agreed although he was very confused, and buzzed him in.

He opened the door of the flat and waited until Louis showed up at his floor.

"Hey" Harry just said.

"Hey" Louis said back, and he looked awkward "I'm sorry I came unannounced".

"No, it's okay, come in" Harry smiled, and ushered him inside.

"Thanks" Louis replied, and walked inside "Are you alone?".

"Yeah, Niall went to see his family in Ireland for a few days" Harry explained.

"Ohh, okay" Louis said as he looked around "And you're not going out or...?".

"No, I'm staying in tonight" Harry explained, and Louis nodded "Lou, are you okay?"

"Uhm... yeah? I guess?" Louis replied as he took off his jacket.

"Did something happen?".

"Uhm... Chris and I had a fight" Louis declared "It didn't end very well".

"What do you mean?"Harry frowned as he got Louis to sit down.

"He was kind of... violent" Louis confessed.

"Did he hurt you?" Harry asked worried.

"No, no" Louis shook his head.

"Lou, you can tell me if he hurt you" Harry insisted.

"He didn't" Louis denied "He kind of broke my phone though, that's why I didn't text or anything before I came".

"He broke your phone?" Harry asked shocked.

"We were fighting about something, and he got really mad, he was screaming at me, and I told him I wasn't going to talk to him if he was going to scream at me, so to calm down" Louis explained "So I sat down to wait for him to do that, and I checked my phone while at it, but he kept screaming and telling me to look at him, and when I didn't, he took my phone from my hand and he threw it against the wall".

"Oh my god" Harry said feeling horrified.

"It left a dent on the wall, and when I went to pick up my phone it was cracked, and it was off" Louis explained and took it out to show Harry "It's not turning on, so I'll probably have to get a new one".

"You just got that one" Harry pointed out, because it was a brand new iPhone.

"Yeah, I know".

"Lou, that's fücked up" Harry told him.

"I know" Louis nodded "I told him to pack his shït and leave my flat".

"And did he?" questioned Harry.

Louis shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Harry frowned.

"I left him there" Louis replied.