36. Have you lost your mind?

"You're her dad" Louis announced.

"I am?" Harry asked, his heart beating fast.

Louis gave him his phone so Harry could see it for himself, and there it was, the result that he had been praying to get all this time: he was Elena's biological dad.

"Oh my god" Harry said feeling the happiness fill his entire body, and he held on to Leni tighter "Leni, you're mine!".

He kissed the baby's head, as he felt happy tears gathering in his eyes, and when he looked at Louis again, he noticed his eyes were shiny with tears too, even thought he was grinning.

Harry used his free arm to pull Louis into a hug, so the three of them could share this moment together, because from this moment on, there would be no more questions, no more what ifs, no more fears, Leni was a Styles, and that was it.

Louis had his arm tightly wrapped around his back, and when Harry looked at him he kissed him.

"I've never been happier" Harry told him "Thank you for pushing me to do this".

"I knew you were her dad, I told you, I could feel it" Louis replied.

Harry kissed him again, and then focused again on their daughter, who obviously had no idea what was going on, she was just letting her dad hold her tight.

"I'm your dad, Leni" Harry told her. 

"She knows, babe" Louis smiled "She's always known too".

Harry kissed her little head, and then took a deep breath, and closed his eyes for a few seconds to be able to collect himself.

"I feel like running down the street screaming that Leni is my daughter" Harry laughed.

"You can do whatever you want, baby" Louis laughed too.

"I'm not doing that" Harry chuckled "But I feel like I need a drink to calm down, is it okay if I do that?".

"Of course" Louis said and took Leni from Harry.

Harry went up to the cabinet where they kept alcohol, took out a bottle of whiskey, and poured himself a glass, and drank the whole thing in one gulp.

"How did that feel?" Louis wondered.

"Great" Harry grinned, but he put the bottle away "We should throw a party or something this weekend".

"And tell people what? That we only now did a DNA test that we supposedly did months ago?" Louis questioned, but he was smiling.

"It could be an engagement party" Harry said bravely.

Because now that he knew that Leni was his, and that there would be no worries about someone taking her away from him, he was even more sure of what he wanted his family to be.

"Who's engaged?" Louis asked.

"We are" Harry stated.

"Since when?" Louis laughed.

"Since today" Harry told his boyfriend "Marry me, Louis".

"WHave you lost your mind?" Louis demanded.

"No" Harry denied "We should get married".

"We've been together for 2 months" Louis pointed out.

"So?" Harry shrugged "We're already a family, so let's just take the next step".

"You don't mean that, you're on an adrenaline high or something" Louis told him.

"I mean it, Lou, I really mean it" Harry assured him.