4. You met someone?

There were some days at the office when all Harry wanted to do was go home, get something to eat, and go to bed. But there were others where he wanted to go have a bite to eat with fiends and have a couple of drinks.

Life was all about balance after all.

"Lou?" Harry asked his friend as he went to his office on a Thursday.

"Yes?" Louis asked back, and smiled softly.

"A bunch of us are going to get drinks after work, can we count you in?" Harry wondered.

"I can't today" Louis said right away "Maybe next time".

"That's what you said the last 3 times" Harry reminded him.

"I know, I'm sorry" Louis apologized "I promise I'll come next time".

"I'll hold you up to that" Harry warned him.

"Yeah...".

"Is everything okay?" Harry wondered seeing Louis didn't seem as cheerful as he usually did.

"Yes, just tired" Louis replied "I think I need to go on holiday or something".

"You should, you haven't taken time off in a while" Harry considered.

"I know" Louis nodded "I probably will soon".

Harry then left Louis to keep working, and went back to his desk, worked for another hour, and then left with other 4 people to have drinks in one of the bars they usually went to after work.

"Hi, can I get a pint of this IPA?" Harry asked the bartender as he pointed to one of the beers on draft.

"Sure" the lad replied and grabbed a glass.

He filled it up, left it on the bar, Harry paid with his phone, and grabbed the pint. Then he turned around to go to the table where his friends were but as he did he bumped into a person that was right behind him and spilled at least a third of the beer.

"I'm so sorry, I'll get you a new one" the person said, it was a lad.

"It's fine, don't worry" Harry brushed off.

"Are you sure? I feel really bad" the lad said.

Harry then really looked at him, and he thought he was cute; he had dark brown hair, a thin nose and his eyes were honey brown. He also had a slight accent, that told Harry he wasn't English.

"I'm sure" Harry smiled "I'm Harry, by the way".

"Mateo" the guy replied and smiled too "Are you sure I can't get you another drink, Harry?".

"Yes, but you could have a drink with me?" Harry offered.

"I would love to, but I'm here with my friend and I can't leave her alone" Mateo explained "But I could give you my number?".

"I'd love that" Harry smiled, and offered his phone.

Mateo took it, and typed away, and then returned the phone to Harry.

"I'll text you" Harry told him.

"I'll be waiting" Mateo said back.

Harry walked back to his table feeling good about that exchange, as he hadn't done that in a while. He had been so focused on his crush on Louis that he hadn't even tried flirting or even talking to anyone he thought was attractive or interesting.

"Did that lad give you his number?" Grace asked Harry as he got to their table.

"He did" Harry smiled.

"He's cute" Grace commented.

"Yeah, I think so too" Harry confirmed.

"Will you actually text him or something?" Grace questioned.