10. I don't remember any of it

The moment he opened his eyes, Harry wanted to die.

His head was throbbing, his mouth was parched, and he felt dizzy.

He was laying fully dressed on top of the bed covers, but he didn't even remember coming to bed.

The last thing he remembered was playing that stupid never have I ever game with Louis, and then he didn't remember anything, it wasn't even a blur, it was nothing.

He got up slowly, and he went to his bathroom, and when he looked in the mirror he confirmed his suspicion: he looked like shït.

Thank god today was Saturday!

He took a wee, then washed his hands, washed his face, took ibuprofen, and drank water from the faucet.

But he still felt like shït.

He left his bedroom and he found Louis sleeping on the couch, who had covered himself with a throw blanket. Harry just looked at him for a minute, he was so damn beautiful.

Then he decided to stop staring, and carefully picked up all the glasses they had used last night and took them to the kitchen, drank two glasses of water, and then decided to make coffee.

While he waited for the coffee to brew, he went back to pickup the rest of the things on the coffee table, and was shocked to see the tequila bottle was empty, and the whisky bottle only had 1/3 left... no wonder he felt like shit.

"Harry" Louis suddenly said, his voice barely there.

Harry looked at him, and saw Louis was opening his eyes

"Hey" Harry told him.

"I'm dying" Louis complained.

"I'll bring you water" Harry said and took the bottles back to the kitchen, and served a big glass of water.

When he went back to the living room, Louis was sitting, but he was still covered with the throw blanket.

"Thanks" Louis said as he took the glass, and took a big gulp.

"No problem" Harry replied, as he watched Louis drink the rest of the water "I'm making coffee, do you want some?".

"Yes, and more water please" Louis begged, and gave Harry the empty glass.

"Okay" Harry smiled.

He went back to the kitchen, served more water on the glass, and then two coffee mugs, and managed to bring it all back to the coffee table.

"Thanks, babe" Louis said taking the water first.

"It was quite the night, huh?" Harry chuckled.

"That's the understatement of the year" Louis sighed.

"To be honest I don't think I remember most of it" Harry considered

"Really?".

"Yeah" Harry confirmed "I blacked out".

"What's the last thing you remember?" Louis questioned.

"Us playing never have I ever" Harry said truthfully.

"Oh" Louis said.

"What happened after that?" Harry wondered.

"Well, parts of it are a bit blurry for me, but I remember most of it... I think?" Louis considered "Or maybe not? Now that I think about it, I have a few gaps in there".

"What do you remember?".

"At some point while we were playing you decided you wanted to have a 90's dance party" Louis declared.