31. That's what boyfriends do

LOUIS

Harry was sleeping next to him, he was only wearing boxers, and he was laying on his belly as he hugged a pillow. His face was turned towards Louis, and even though he was asleep, he was smiling, and Louis wondered if he was having a dream.

Louis smiled at that view, as he tried to grasp the idea that Harry was his boyfriend now. He felt happy with his decision to give a relationship with Harry a chance, but it still felt strange after being friends for so long.

After staring at him for a few minutes, he couldn't resist it anymore, and he got closer to him, and kissed his boyfriend's bare shoulder, and then put his arm around his back.

Harry opened his eyes barely, and his smile got bigger when he saw Louis.

"Sorry I woke you up" Louis told him "But your alarm is going to go off in like 5 minutes anyway".

"It's okay" Harry said groggily and pulled Louis closer to him.

Louis kissed his lips then, very softly.

"Is Leni asleep?" Harry wondered.

"Yeah, she woke up an hour ago, but I fed her and she went back to sleep" Louis explained as he played with Harry's curls.

"I didn't hear her" Harry told him.

"It's alright" Louis replied "You need your sleep, you have to go to work".

"I don't want to" Harry said sadly.

"I know" Louis answered and kissed him again.

"Is this how you'll wake me up every day?" Harry wondered.

"If you want" Louis offered.

"I do" Harry said back.

Louis smiled, thinking that Harry was cute, and he kissed him again.

How had he spent 4 years being so close to Harry without kissing him when his lips were so perfect?

Harry's alarm went off while they were still kissing, and Harry turned to grab his phone, and turned it off quickly.

"I'm gonna shower" Harry decided, but he didn't move.

"Are you actually going to or...?" Louis chuckled.

"I'm too comfy" Harry said and held on to Louis tighter.

"Go, babe" Louis encouraged him "I'll make you breakfast".

"You don't have to" Harry told him.

"I want to do it" Louis said and kissed him "That's what boyfriends do".

Harry smiled, and kissed him again, and that was when he finally got up and went to the bathroom to shower. So Louis checked on Elena, and because she was still asleep, he set up the monitor, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, which he ate with Harry once he was showered and dressed.

It was a little easier for Harry to leave Elena today, but he had a harder time leaving Louis, as he kept giving him goodbye kisses, but eventually he left, and Louis was on his own.

As soon as Harry left, Louis made sure to lock the door properly, and then he went to check on his baby, who he found awake, but she hadn't made a sound.

"Good morning again, my gorgeous girl" Louis cooed as he picked her up "Daddy just left for work, he said goodbye to you when you were sleeping, but don't worry, he'll be back soon".

Louis kissed her cute cheek repeatedly, and then sat with her for a while in silence, until Elena decided she was hungry so he fed her.

It was around 11 in the morning when the buzzer of the flat went off, and Louis frowned, thinking that was strange, because he wasn't expecting anyone or any packages.