thirtyfive [fucked anyway]

Slash had just stumbled into the room. Axl immediately stood up "dude, we told you to lay down" he tried to guide Slash back out the door. Slash kept his eyes on me and shrugged Axl's concerns off "fuck laying down. I feel fine Ax". "Tell that to your hands, man" Axl scoffed, but he left the room.
I looked at Slash's hands. His knuckles were bruised all over and started to bleed. Slash inspected his hands a bit and then wiped them on his leather pants.
I looked back at his face and our eyes met. Suddenly it was eerily clear that we were alone together. I looked away "I really don't know what to say...".
Slash nodded "me neither".
Just when I was about to talk again Slash spoke "can I just-..." he gestured at the other side of the bed I was laying in.
"Uhm," I was startled. But looking at his face, sweet and curious, I felt that that was all I wanted in that moment.
"Uhmm" I said again but then I moved the covers and gestured for him to get in.

His face lit up under his bruises and curls and he walked over. I watched him kick his buckled boots off and to my surprise he tore off the remainder of his shirt "it's fucked anyway" he seemd to mumble to himself. I quickly looked away but Slash layed down and grabbed my face "how is your head?" he said softly.
My god, I could feel my face warming up now that he was this close. I stuttered a bit "it's a- it's a bit warm". I realised I had said something stupid when Slash burst out laughing. "Well yeah it is hot" he said cheekily. I was embarrassed and didn't have the wits to say anything back. When laughing, Slash had let go of my face and I hid my blushing under the covers.

"Where's the patient?" Duff's voice laughed in the hallway. Axl's voice answered "Where the fuck you think he is? Where he always is..."

Footsteps approached and Duff stuck his head in the doorway "Hi!- oh...". He froze seeing Slash in my bed.  "I uhmm" Duff frowned "Slash I just uh, wanted to tell you our new gig is in two days... just so you know".
Slash nodded slowly looking kinda pissed at Duff "okay thanks, man".

"Yeah..." Duff said "okay bye guys! Bye Heather".
He closed the door.

"What's up with him?" I asked, half to myself half to Slash.

an: Yo quick question. we're working towards the end of the story. Do you guys... perhaps... want some smut in there?  Let me know.
x