ten [goodbye II]

Steven pulled me into a hug "bye Heather. I promise this is the last time we've bothered you. We'll find another place to stay, so you don't have to deal with us".
"Suuure" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm "I'm sure you guys won't be back tonight, drunk and banging on my door". Duff laughed "we can't promise anything, but it's your own fault cause you're too nice. Other people have no problem kicking us off their property y'know".
Duff also hugged me, I had to stand on the tips of my toes to reach him. "I guess it's nice having company" I shrugged. Duff grinned "well in that case" and he walked right back into my house.
Axl, who was just coming out, pushed him right back out the door "we need to go, Duff".
Axl gave me a one-armed hug and a brief kiss on the cheek "glad to see me go?" he joked. "Euphoric" I chuckled sarcastically.
When Axl wanted to join Steven and Duff I grabbed his arm, he looked at me. "My... shirt?" I said, pointing at the tank top that Axl was wearing.
"Oh, yeah" he muttered taking the top off in one swift movement.
Axl turned his brought and now naked back to me and went to stand next to Steven.
Slash walked out and hugged me. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as mine draped around his neck. When he pulled away I smiled at him and fixed a piece of his hair that I had messed up.
Slash shook his curls in front of his eyes and gave me a nod "so yeah, goodbye, thanks 'n everything". "No problem" I said.
My eyes wandered off to Axl. I couldn't help but glance at his toned torso.
Slash followed my gaze and sniffed "Ax, stop being naked all the time". Slash took off his leather jacket and threw it in Axl's face. The redhead smirked and put it on "well it was you who fucking threw up on the only shirt I had".
"Don't remember" Slash mumbled. "Of course you don't" Axl said, he sounded annoyed "you always drink too much and then we have to deal w-". "Fuck off" Slash scoffed.
Luckily Izzy came out before Axl and Slash were at each others throats. "Tone it down guys" Izzy called out. Then he turned to me and hugged me "thank you so much". I hugged him back "no problem Izz, be careful with that hand".
Izzy let go of me and nodded. Then he joined the others and they all looked up at me as I stood in the doorway.
"Bye guys" I smiled.
"Bye Heather"
"Bye!"
"See ya"
They turned around and walked off.
I went inside.