six [knocking on...]

"This is the house!"
"No it's not..."
"It fucking is!"
"It's not, you dumb fuck"
"It IS!"
"No-"
"Shut the fuck up both of you, look at the number... see it is the right house"
"I fucking TOLD YOU!"
"Well you're usually wrong, so..."
"Fuck you"

Those were the voices that sounded from outside.
I recognized them immediately.
I couldn't open the door for them right now though... I wasn't ready getting dressed, since I had just gotten out of the shower.

I towel dried my hair as knocking came from my frontdoor "heyyy, Heather? Uhm, it's... us".
The knocking continued and I could hear their voices. By the sound of it, they were even more drunk than yesterday. Like, completely wasted.

"Heatherrrr, we'll be good I pwomise" Steven called through the door, his speech slurred.
I was putting on my underwear and gathering some presentable looking pajamas as I heard them outside.

"You're not knocking loud enough"
"I'm knocking just fine!"
"Let me-"
"Fuck off"
That was followed by the sound of two people falling on the ground, grunting as if they were fighting.

"Slash, will you get Axl off of Duff, Duff's too wasted to defend himself".

I chuckled to myself as I looked in the mirror to quickly fix my damp hair.

Just as I walked down the hallway to open the door for the guys, I heard something.
It was... singing.
Axl's voice could be heard from outside, he sang a Bob Dylan song.

"Mama take this badge from me,
I can't use it anymore.
It's getting dark, too dark to see.
Feels like I'm knocking-"
Slash's voice interrupted Axl as he made an adjustment to the song "on Heather's door..."
I heard Axl let out a drunken laugh as he went along with Slash's idea
"Knock, knock knocking on Heather's door".
The others joined in and harmonized with him.
"Knock, knock knocking on Heather's door".

Wow, they weren't bad. Axl actually had a beautiful voice. Who would've thought.

I opened the door and the singing died off as five happily surprised but very drunk faces looked up at me. They were all sitting on my doorstep.

I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow "I didn't know you guys did serenades".
They laughed and stood up, Duff, Izzy and Slash had to be helped up, since they were clearly the most drunk.

I looked at Axl "you've got a good voice".
Then I experienced something I never thought I would. The 'badboy' Axl Rose, blushed. He looked at the ground and muttered "you really think so?". I nodded eagerly "yeah man".
"Thanks" Axl quickly said as he sniffed, trying to recover from his moment of 'weakness'.
I changed the subject "let me guess... you guys need a place to crash?".
He five of them looked at me and put on their best puppyeyes as they overwhelmed me with "please please please" and "just one more night!".

I put my hands up and said "alright! Settle down... you can come in".

The guys smiled triumphantly and stumbled past me. I chuckled and closed the door.

They all plopped down on my couch and I saw Slash taking a big gulp of a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I frowned a little "you sure that's a good idea?" I looked Slash up and down.
"He won't give it up, so don't try" Izzy warned me.
Slash didn't say anything and took another sip.