twentysix [tornado]

Izzy and Duff had woken up. We pulled into a dimly lit parking garage. "We're here" Axl said, while taking the car keys out.
Izzy smacked Steven's sleeping, blonde head "rise n' shine bitch, I ain't your bed. At least not anymore". Steven took his head off Izzy lap and looked around with confused, sleepy eyes "where are we?". Izzy and Steven started talking as I brought my attention to Slash.
I carefully nudged my shoulder "Slash we're here". Slash moaned and turned his head. He buried his face in my neck so that his lips lightly grazed at my skin.
Oh god. Goosebumps appeared on my arms.
Luckily Duff turned around and looked at us "oh yeah, Slash is a heavy sleeper". He let a rain of slaps down on Slash's head "wake up fuck".
Slash inhaled deeply and growled "fuck off, fucker". He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he looked at me and gave me a cute grin "you make a pretty good pillow". He yawned and opened the car door.

We got out, Axl locked the car and we started walking. "This way" Axl crossed the street. "How do you even know where to go?" Steven said, looking around at the tall, gloomy and seemingly deserted buildings. "Been here before" Axl mumbled as he picked up his pace.
We followed him.
He led us through narrow alleyways until we reached the center of the city. Here, there were more people and the citybuzz and music played through the air. Axl effortlessly pushed through the crowd and stopped at a little late-night venue. The light sign flicked neon red.

Axl tapped the bouncer on his shoulder "yo man, I'm Axl". He grabbed the big man's hand and shook it "I'm a friend of Debbie's, is she-".
As soon as Axl spoke the name a woman appeared from inside "Axl Rose, baby!". Axl smiled "Debbie" he took her hand and to my surprise, pressed a kiss on it. Debbie giggled and made eyes at Axl until Slash interrupted them "remember me?". The woman named Debbie made a possibly even bigger scene about seeing Slash.
Slash had this schmuck grin on his face while Debbie rambled on about how amazing he was. Axl gently cut her off to introduce Izzy, Duff, Steven and me to her.
Debbie looked like... a middle aged businesswoman, but admittedly... sluttier, and she acted like a new born puppy around the boys.
When she turned to the bouncer she suddenly was a completely different person "David, let them in". She sassily snapped her fingers and went inside.
Axl gave me a cheeky look when he saw how I was slightly overwhelmed by the tornado of a lady that was; Debbie. He put his arm around me, and we went in, following said tornando.

Hiiii everyone reading this <3
First of all, thank you. Everyone's sweet comments made me realize I should keep writing on this story. I gotta admit that I kinda lost my inspiration but I'm tryna regain it for everyone who wants the story to continue.
Please don't give up on me haha.
Next chapter might be a long wait again. I'm really sorry if that's a let down for anyone.

xoxo

GnR • Heaven's doorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें