nine [gotta Slash]

I was sitting on the livingroom couch, waiting until I could come into the kitchen.
I looked up when I heard heavy footsteps that made little metallic sounds. Slash was standing in the doorway, his arms crossed. He looked me up and down and then gestured for me to come to him.
I stood up and walked over. When I was within his range, he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around so I was standing with my back to him. "Can I go to the fuckin' kitch-" I started but Slash shushed me "shh, let's go".
Slash's strong hands covered my eyes from behind and he started leading me to the kitchen.
"Watch your step" Slash growled, a little too late. I tripped and he quickly caught me. "I said watch your step", "yeah, when I was already falling" I protested but Slash just continued leading me through the hallway.
I heard that we were entering the kitchen due to the floor tiles.
Slash leaned in and whispered "you can look now" then he took a step back and dropped his hands from my face.

I fluttered my eyes open, adjusting my vision to the bright light and saw my kitchen table.
The table stood full of food. Eggs, bacon, fruit and even a bundt cake. The bacon was pretty burnt what probably had been the cause of Duff's panic before. It looked edible enough though.
Around the table stood Axl, Duff, Izzy and Steven all looking at me waiting for a reaction.
I smiled widely "you guys made breakfast? Oh my god it looks a amazing". Izzy shrugged "it's the least we could do". I gave him a warm smile.

Slash pulled a chair back and took place "enough talking, I'm starving". We all happily followed his lead.
Axl sliced off a piece of the store bought budt cake and put it on my plate. "Thanks" I said and I looked at the cake "this looks really good, was it expensive?". Axl smirked mischievously and jerked his head towards Slash "ask Slash, he did the groceries".
Slash rolled his eyes at Axl and took a bite of his toast. I looked at Slash and Axl and back at Slash "wait what did you-" I mumbled. Duff cut me off "let's put it this way, nothing is expensive when you can run as fast as Slash...".

I gasped and my mouth fell open. I gaped at Slash "you didn't...". Slash put his hands up and shrugged, "sorta did" he chuckled, looking at my shocked expression.
Duff laughed "look at her face, I fuckin' knew she was innocent like that".
I abruptly closed my mouth "I'm not innocent". A heavy blush rushed to my cheeks which conveniently conflicted with my statement.
I looked down at my plate, bit my lip and looked up to find all five of them smirking at me, enjoying my embarrassment. "Stop fucking looking at me!" I blurted out.
The guys chuckled and continued eating. I took a bite of my cake and shook my head at Slash. He winked at me.