twentyfour [boys]

"Bye, bye miss America pie
drove my chevvy to the levee but the levee was dry
and them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
singin' this will be the day that I die.
This'll be the day that I die".

The high-energy mood in the car had dropped to a more chill and laidback vibe, while 'American pie' by Don McLean softly played on the radio.

Slash's bad mood had luckily disappeared it seemed. He was now leaning his head against the window, curls all over his face while he quietly slept.
Steven, who was also sleeping, had his head rested on Izzy's shoulder. When Steven's head had fallen to the side and landed on Izzy's shoulder, Izzy frowned as if he disapproved. But later I caught him gently fixing Steven's hair.
It was cute, seeing the guys together. They all did their best to keep up this 'badboy' image but when it came down to it, they were soft fucking puppies.

I smiled at Izzy. Izzy smiled back and it transitioned into a yawn. He gave me an asking look and looked at my shoulder. I nodded, which earned me a warm smile from Izzy, then he promptly laid his head down. I was shorter than him, so he had to bent down pretty far. This movement resulted into Steven's head falling off Izzy's shoulder and the drummer landed on his bandmate's lap.
Izzy looked up at me, wide eyed. But I quickly gave him a 'leave him' look and Izzy sighed as he laid his head back on my shoulder.

"Look at the fags in the back" Duff chuckled.
He was talking to Axl. I knew he was teasing his friends but I couldn't help but hear a loving undertone in his remark.
Duff pointed with his thumb over his shoulder and Axl, who had been focusing on the road, glanced over to the backseat. Axl chuckled "fags? What about Heather then?". "Yeah, well, Heather is just one of the guys" Duff stated, grinning at me.
Axl, Duff and me silently laughed as suddenly, I felt soft curly hair push against my right shoulder.
Slash gave a soft, sleepy moan as he shifted and laid his head on my shoulder.
This I hadn't expected, but I didn't mind.
Slash's head was a lot softer, due to the mane of thick, brown, curls that he called his hair.

Duff looked at my face and raised his eyebrows as if he was impressed. He nodded and then turned to Axl, gesturing to the backseat "a certain fluffhead joined the party".
Axl glanced at me and Slash and gave me a grin that spoke volumes.
I pressed my lips together and carefully laid my head down on Slash, hoping his hair would hide my slightly blushing face.

The car went silent again and the radio changed songs. 'Angie' by the Rolling Stones came through the speakers.