thirty [dirty]

"Wanna get a drink?" Duff said in my ear after we had been dancing for some time. I nodded and grabbed his arm while we made our way through the crowd.
It was very crowded at the bar and there was only one bartender.
Duff tried to get his attention but he was just too busy. Duff sighed and grabbed my waist. Before I could realize, he had lifted me to sit on the bar and told me to "wave". I was taken aback, but hesitantly did what he said, and sure enough the bartender came right to us.

We walked away after Duff had bought two drinks, he leaned in and smirked "there are certain perks to hanging out with a hot chick". I laughed and clinked our glasses together.

I told Duff I wanted to look for Axl and Slash, I was starting to feel bad about basically ditching them back there.
I looked around the club and saw Slash's head. I wanted to walk towards him but then I saw what was attached to it...

Slash was making out with some girl, pretty aggressively. They were all over each other, it looked disgusting. Or maybe it just felt disgusting for me.

My heart froze.
I obviously realized that Slash and I were in no way exclusive, but I was just so not prepared for this. It... hurt.
Why did he do this?

Duff saw the pain on my face and wanted to say something but I turned and made my way to the exit.

I was walking fast, tears welling up in my eyes.

I pushed the door open.

A group of people was standing outside the club, smoking. One of the people was Axl. When he saw me half-crying and walking past them I heard him say "oh shit, that's one of mine. Gotta take care of something", and he said goodbye to whoever he had been talking to.

"Heather"

I kept walking. I didn't feel like talking.

"Heather please?"

I didn't slow down.

"Heather. You- uhg fuck. Even if you don't wanna talk, you'll be fucked, walking alone on the streets this time of night. Like literally".

I slowed down a tiny bit and Axl caught up to me.

"Now what's going on? Huh?" he gave me a look, "what? Did the husband cheat on you?".
I broke and started crying even more at that stupid joke.
"Oh shit..." Axl muttered, "that dumb fuck...".