thirtyone [fucked up]

Axl sat me down on a bench and handed me a cigarette from his jacket. I took it, which was unlike me, but I wanted it.
Axl lit me up and I inhaled deeply.

"So what happened?"

...

"C'mon baby, tell me"

"Uhg, fine"

I gave in and started talking.
"Duff 'n I danced and got a drink. Then I went to look for you guys and Slash, he... he was tonguefucking some girl".

Axl sighed.
I looked up at him "so?".
"So?" he echoed. "So what now" I said annoyed.
"I don't fuckin know"
"Well aren't you always the guy with the plan? You always pretend to know everything but when I actually need you, you-"
"Slash is a dumb fuck when it comes to emotions I don't know what to tell you".

I gritted my teeth and stayed quiet for a while. Suddenly the image of Slash and the girl popped up in my head. It was so graphic that it made a sob escape from my lips. I threw myself forward and covered my face with my hands.
Axl grabbed my shoulder and pulled my head on his lap "aww Heather". He sounded a little cynical like he always did, but there was a genuine, caring undertone. He layed his hand on my waist and made little strokes with his thumb.
This started to calm me down. But then I got reminded of the night that I was crying over the loss of my dad and Slash had held me all night. And now... now Slash was-
I abruptly pushed Axl's hand off and stood up, the memories were too painful.
"What?" Axl sounded hurt and annoyed. "I" I stuttered "I don't know, s-sorry". Axl looked me up and down "are you okay?". I looked at him, blinked and didn't know what to say. Axl gently pulled me back on the bench by my arm "he's got you all kinds of fucked up". I nodded unwillingly. "But you have to admit it now..." Axl said. I looked up at him and he continued "that you have feelings for him I mean". I scoffed and looked the other way.
"Jesus Heather, just admit it. If not just to me then to yourself. All he did was kiss someone else and you're having a breakdown". I bit my lip "uhg" and rolled my eyes "fine, you, you have a point I g-"
"Heather!"
A voice came from the darkness. A really drunken and drugged out sounding voice that belonged to no other, than fucking Slash himself.
He was stumbling towards us, barely able to walk with a Jack Daniels still in his hand.
"Heather" he called out again.