twenty [fivefingerdiscount]

About an hour later all the guys were standing outside as I stood in the doorway.
"Come on, let's go" Axl said, as he waved his arm and turned around. "Give me a second" I mumbled.

I let my eyes glide over my house one last time. I remembered signing the leasepapers, with my dad there. I remembered buying my own groceries for the first time and that time I found a mouse in the kitchen and spent a whole night chasing the fucker. I sighed out the memories and turned around "I'm ready" I said, and I closed the door behind me.
Izzy put his arm around since he noticed I was struggling a little bit. "The trick is" Izzy said, "to not look back". I nodded absentmindedly and walked with him. Right before we were about to turn a corner, I wanted to look around to my place for the last time. Izzy grabbed my shoulders and turned me back "what did I just say?" he chuckled, as he pushed me around the corner following Axl, who was apparently leading the group.

The sidewalk was pretty narrow so we were walking in pairs of two. First Axl and Steven, then Duff and Slash, then Izzy and me. Izzy wasn't very talkative but I didn't mind it. My thoughts were already racing with doubts, excitement and a little bit of confusion. I looked up to the head of dark, bouncing curls in front of me. God, that guy confused me...

Izzy might've been quiet, but the two blondes on the other hand were rambling away to a grumpy-looking Axl and a lost-in-thought Slash.

"Where are we going?" I asked Izzy softly. Izzy shrugged "dont know, we're following Axl, he seems to have a plan".
I raised my voice "hey Ax, where are we going?". The redhead turned around and faced me while walking backwards "to a friend of mine, he said "he managed to get us a gig, pretty far from here though".
"A gig?" my eyes lit up by the idea of seeing them play on stage.

"We're not walking the whole way, are we?" Duff whined. Axl shook his head "I know a guy who can get us a car from a renting company".
I frowned and looked up at Izzy "how do you guys have money for renting a car?". I heard Slash chuckle, before Izzy answered "we don't but uhm... don't worry about it".
I pressed my lips together and didn't dare to ask any further.

We walked past a clothingstore. The store had a rack of buttonups standing outside.
While we walked past it I saw that Axl snatched one of the shirts and he sped up his pace. I gasped and looked around.
"Don't be fuckin' obvious" Slash hissed angrily as he turned to me. He put his arm around me and ran with me to the other guys, who were also running at this point.
We turned another corner and stopped.
Slash let go of me.
Axl took off Slash's leather jacket and handed it to the guitarist. He slid his arms in the white, stolen shirt and fastened the buttons, leaving the top three open. Then he posed with his hands on his hips "how do I look?".
"Fuckin' gay" Duff chuckled.
I hit Duff on the arm and looked at Axl "you look good Ax" I looked over my shoulder, "now can we go before someone calls the police?".

"Never witnessed a crime, huh?" Duff smirked at me. "Shut up" I blushed as I pushed him forward.
We continued walking, following Axl.