twentytwo [p.i.m.p]

"I needa take a piss" Steven said, leaning against the seat in front of him and poking his head over to Axl.
"There's a gas station in another mile, hold on" Axl answered.

Later we stopped and Steven jumped out to go to the bathroom. I kinda needed to go too, so I followed him. While we walked to the back of the gas station, Steven put his arm around me "how do you like the free life on the road so far?". I nodded "it's... fine. Well nothing like, exciting has happened so far". "Oh you just wait" Steven chuckled, "trouble seems to follow us wherever we go, so don't worry about that".
We came to the door of the nasty toilet and Steven let me go first.
When I came out, he headed in and I leaned against a parked truck while waiting.

"Hay y'gorgeous". I turned around. A smiling man with a black fur coat and a shining ear piercing greeted me. "Hi" I gave a polite smile. "Now what's a pretty gal like yourself doing all alone, standin' in this stinky parkinglot?". I gestured to the toilet door "just, waiting for a friend".
The man took a step towards me "ah, so there's two of you... tell me sugar, how old are you?". I told him my age and he looked me up and down "alriiight... and that friend of yours, is she, is she hot?"

"Extremely hot".
It was Steven. He had come out of the toilet and was walking up to me and the fur-coat-dude.
Steven put his arm around my waist, instead of my shoulder like he usually did, and pulled me closer to him. I looked up to him and saw that he was smiling at the man. But it wasn't his normal, loving, Steven-smile. He looked... angry and threatening under the falsely friendly facial expression.

The man and Steven stared at eachother. The man looked aggravated "so this ya boyfriend or somethin'?" he looked at me. "Yep" Steven said before I could answer, staring the man right in his face.
Steven pulled me towards himself again, tightly, and turned us around "c'mon Heather".

While we walked back to the car and the others I pushed Steven off of me "what was that all about?". Steven palmed his face and sighed "do you even know who that guy was?". "No" I frowned "do you?". "God you're oblivious" Steven rolled his eyes up to the sky "and I saved your hot ass back there, a 'thank you' wouldn't kill you".
I was a little taken aback by this side of Steven that I hadn't seen before "alright... okay... thank you, Steve".
Steven looked at me and his angry features softened. He gave me his signature smile "it's good, just be careful next time".
"Be careful of what?!" I mumbled, but Steven looked over his shoulder and hissed "he's still staring at you, put your arm around me".
I obeyed and wrapped my arm around his torso as he put his hand on my back. We walked back to the others and I let go of Steven.
Axl gave us a sideways glare "now what are you two all cuddly for?". Steven put his hands in his pockets "I left her alone for ten seconds and already a fuckin' pimp came up to her".
"What?!" Duff and Izzy said simultaneously. "For real?" Axl said, looking a little disgusted.
"A what?" I said, pushing past Izzy to talk to Steven.
"A pimp, Heather" Steven looked at my confused face "ya know, one that hires hookers?". My eyes widened and I fluttered my eyelashes in shock "noo... you think- you think that guy was trying to...". Steven took out a cigarette and shook his head "fuck yeah he was. He could make a lot of money off of a young girl that looks like you. Why do you think I got you the fuck outta there?".
I put my hand over my mouth.
Slash walked over and grabbed one of Steven's cigs "fuckin' this is exactly why we took you with us. Fuckin' nasty fuckers are fuckin' everywhere".
Axl nodded solemnly "amen".