three [shower]

Before the guys got a chance to walk into my livingroom and wander all over the place, I jumped in the doorway, spreading my arms.
"Okay guys" I said, trying to get them to quiet down, "like, I'm happy to help, but before anything. No offense but, how about you guys take a shower?"
The guys snickered and looked at each other. It was only Axl, who seemed to be a little bit offended.
I continued "I mean, you guys smell like alcohol and marijuana and... whatever".
I reminded myself that I was the one who was lending them a roof over their head and I straightened my shoulders.
I grabbed Izzy's hand and led the guys through the hallway to the bathroom "you can all take turns, just make it quick otherwise I won't be able to afford my water bill...".
"I want first!" Steven stated as he leaped into the bathroom.
"Alright, but don't you touch any of my things, Steven" I called to a closed door.

The remaining boys looked at me with a 'what now' expression and I chuckled. "I'll show you where you guys can sleep".

The pullout couch could fit two people and the other couch in the living could (barely) fit three. Axl insisted that he and Izzy got the pull out couch. But Slash refused to lay on the livingroom couch. Duff tried to throw the 'I'm too tall' argument in there but after some arguing and screaming they settled it;

Axl and Slash on the pullout, and Duff Izzy and Steven on the other.

Steven came through the door, wearing boxers and a shirt, while rubbing a towel over his head "you've got a nice shower" he stated.
Axl pushed past him and said "you're on the couch sucker". Steven shrugged, "oh that's fine".

It was Axl's turn in the shower. When it had been well over five minutes I banged on the door "Axl, we've got limited hot water, can you hurry up?".
I heard some growling from the shower. I knocked again "the others are waiting".
The four other guys looked at me. I was slightly surprised they weren't joining in on hurrying up Axl.
When I raised my hand to knock again Slash's hand wrapped around my wrist, "maybe, just leave him". I looked up at him, with confusion in my voice I asked "what? why?".
Slash gently pulled me away from the door "Axl can get, mad sometimes" he said hesitantly.
I scoffed "he should be thankful that I'm letting him-"
"He is," Slash hushed "but he can still get angry okay, just" Slash sighed "let us deal with it, alright?".

I slowly pulled my hand from Slash's grip and nodded "okay".