fortytwo [walking]

We walked back into the dining hall together and I realized too late that that obviously looked very suspicious.

"There they are!" Axl chuckled, leaning back in his chair.
"Where were you guys" Izzy asked mischievously.
"Smoke-break" Slash said flatly.
"A smoke-break in the bathroom? together?" Izzy chuckled.
"Yep" Slash bit as he pulled out my chair for me and sat down himself.

"You have to smoke in the bathroom here?" Steven asked, looking genuinely surprised.
"No dumbass" Duff smacked Steven on the back of his head, "they were obviously fu-".
"Shh!" Axl shushed Duff when the waitresses came over with our spaghetti.

About an hour later we were all politely but firmly escorted to our car. The 'reasonably priced wine' had become quite a hit at our table and we became louder and louder due to the alcohol.
When Duff made an inappropriate remark about the couple next to us, and Axl had thrown his wineglass at him. They asked us to leave.
Even I felt very tipsy as I clung onto Axl's arm while running to our car.
Axl got behind the wheel until I realized "no wait. Axl you're drunk. We've all been drinking! We can't drive right now".
Izzy backed me up "yeah, fuck, man. We're gonna have to walk".
It took some convincing before we got Axl to get out of the car, because he was overly confident in his driving abilities, but after a while we were all walking back to Debbies place.

"Izz" I said, "I love the shoes you picked out for me, but they are starting to hurt quite a bit".
"Oh fuck..." Izzy frowned "uh, I can carry you on my back for a bit... if... he won't kill me" he laughed, seeing that Slash was watching us closely.
"No that's fine" Slash said, lightning Steven's and then his own cigarette up.

Izzy crouched down a bit and I hopped on.

It was quite nice giving my feet a break as Izzy held me around my knees while walking.
I took his hat and put it on, being very content with my tipsy self. Duff and Axl laughed when the hat sunk over my eyes.

Finally we arrived. Debbie had already gone to sleep and we were trying to be as quiet as we could.
"Alright, goodnight boys" Slash said as he wanted to walk with me to my bedroom.
"Hoooold on..." Axl grabbed Slash by the back of his collar "we are doing the same sleeping arrangements as last night".
"No, fuck that. Why?" Slash scoffed.
"Because we have a performance tomorrow!" Axl got serious "and we haven't practiced nearly enough. We need to wake up early tomorrow and get to work. So we all need our sleep, if you know what I mean. You're not in Heather's bed tonight".
Duff laughed "don't be a cockblock Ax". Apparently, Duff had gotten over whatever feelings he had for me.

"It's not about his stupid cock, it's about the band. We have to make up for fuckin bailing on our fans last time, okay?". Axl gestured for Slash to follow him into the livingroom "c'mom, mate".

Slash looked more pissed than ever. He glanced at me, sighed and grabbed my face to give me a long kiss. Right there in front of everybody.
I had not expected that and blushed scarlet.
The guys chuckled as Slash walked into the livingroom, shoving Axl with his shoulder as he went.