thirtynine [can I]

I was covered in black lace, leather and chains. I was wearing Axl's red bandanna and I had chuncky black heels on. My makeup was darker than usual but still subtle. When I moved my arms, all of my silver jewelry made little noises.

I was posing in front of the mirror. It was all a bit new to me but I felt weirdly powerful and I definitely fit into the Guns n' Roses 'aesthetic' now.

Izzy and Axl looked proud. "Goddamn" Izzy laughed "why didn't we do this sooner?". In the mirror I could see Axl nudge Izzy and jerk his head towards the door "might wanna watch it, man".

I looked at the door and there was Slash. He apparently had been standing there, staring at me. I couldn't make out his expression underneath his curls.

Axl grabbed my hand and twirled me around "what'd'ya think Hudson? Did we ruin her yet?".

I looked at Slash and then at Axl "Hudson?". Axl and Izzy laughed "my god, you fucker" Axl said, "you haven't told her your real name yet?" he shook his head in disbelief, "well whatever, what do you think of the get up?"

Slash still hadn't said anything but then he just sighed "fuck...".

"Knowing Slash, I'll take that as a compliment" Izzy gloated.

Axl and Izzy chuckled and left the room "C'mon, man we need to pack up our equipment". "Yeah... in a minute" Slash said, still looking at me, fidgeting with a guitarpick.

I was getting a little shy with him looking at me like that, but I stayed confident and asked "what did Axl mean with that whole Hudson thing?"
Slash stopped leaning on the doorpost and walked towards me, taking out a pack of cigarettes after tucking the pick in his belt.
"Did you really think 'Slash' was my birthname?" he smirked as he lit up a cig. I got curious and stepped closer to him as he blew a cloud of smoke to the side "what is your name then?". Slash pushed his curls out of his face and smiled widely "Saul Hudson, nice to meet ya". He stuck out his hand and shook mine.

We slowly stopped shaking but he didn't let go.

I tried to keep the conversation going "so... Saul Hudson... what do you think of my new style?". Slash looked me up and down with the cig in his mouth "fucking love it, you really, yeah... I just fuckin like it". I laughed "well that's good..." I didn't know what else to say so I took the cigarette from his mouth and inhaled deeply.
Slash sighed "damn... as cool as you look right now, please don't become a smoker, it's bad for you". I rolled my eyes "you hypocrite". I put it back between his lips.
He still hadn't let go of my hand and now he was pulling me closer. He tossed the cigarette out the open window and also grabbed my other hand "do you, fuckin, wanna... you know..." he said very quietly.
I fluttered my eyelashes at him "do I what?".
He looked to the side and I could see him actually blush a little "can I y'know, fuckin...
kiss you?".

I didn't even have to think about it
"yeah".

He leaned in and then eagerly kissed me. His hands grabbed my waist and his soft lips pressed onto mine. Very slowly at first. I put my hands on the sides of his neck and grabbed a handful of his hair.
He deepend the kiss, pulling me to his body. We moved our lips in unison and he was getting more and more worked up.

"Slash! What the fuck is taking so long?"
Duff's voice sounded from the hallway.

Slash completely ignored him and now slid his hands down to my ass. But I pulled away because I did not want Duff to come in here.
Slash and I were a little out of breath.
"Go to him" I whispered. Slash looked like he wanted to stay but nodded "we'll pick it up from here some other time" he smirked.
Before I could respond he had kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door, running his hand through his hair and pulling up his jeans a bit.