fortyone [come on]

I came out of the ladies room drying my hands on my jacket and I was about to walk up the stairs again when an arm grabbed me around my waist and pulled me under the stairs into a secluded corner.
"Slash!" I called out, when I saw who it was. But Slash put his large, ringed hand over my mouth and laughed "god, babe, fuckin learn to be subtle, will you?".
I fluttered my eyelashes in confusion "what the hell are you doing?"
Without hesitation he pulled my hair up out of the way and started kissing down my neck. My knees went weak as he was talking in between kisses "I just thought... maybe we could... pick up where we left off" he stopped and looked in my eyes "I just can't fuckin sit there next to you while you look this fuckin good, pretending it doesn't turn me on. Come on, they won't miss us".

I looked around cautiously "are you sure this is a good idea?". "No" Slash chuckled with a twinkle in his brown eyes "that's what I like about it. Now shut up and kiss me". He soflty grabbed my chin.
I obeyed. I kissed him and he leaned back onto a piece of furniture. I felt like this was all I had been wanting to do since our first kiss earlier. I just wanted to touch him all the time.
It seemed like he felt the same way because whilst kissing, his hands were sliding from my neck to my back and then my thighs.

I swiped my tongue over his bottom lip, he immediately took the bait and we started really making out, he was getting a little rougher with his kisses.
He pulled away and spun around me, so I was the one with my back to the furniture. "Jump" he said. I did and he grabbed my thighs and put me on the cabinet. Now he could stand between my legs and our eyes were at the same level.
He kissed me on my mouth, then my jaw, being careful with my bruise, and then he started kissing on my neck, placing hickeys and finding every sensitive spot easily, which made me bite my lip.

I pulled his jacked down his toned arms and put my hand under his tanktop.

Then he lightly wrapped his long fingers around my neck. I breathed out shakily and could feel him smile against my skin as he added some pressure and still kissed and sucked down my collarbones.

I tugged on his shirt and he let go of me for a second to take it off in one swift motion. He also unzipped his pants but left it at that.
Then he grabbed the straps of my lacey top and gave me an asking look.
"Go ahead" I said breathlessly.
He slowly slid off the straps and my top fell down exposing my naked chest.
Slash breathed out heavily "jesus" he sighed as he grabbed me and pulled me ever closer "fuck" he even muttered before kissing on my tits and swirling his tongue around my right nipple.
I threw my head back and tried to be quiet as Slash kissed and sucked on my chest.
Then I grabbed the back of his hair and lifted his head up so I could kiss him again, wet and warm and intense.
I slid my hands over his abs and chest until I felt something cold. I pulled out of the kiss and looked at his chest. He had a nipple piercing. I had never noticed that before.
Slash saw me looking and cocked an eyebrow "you like it?".
"It's kinda hot" I admitted. That made me blush a little so I burried my red face in the crook of his warm neck. He took that as an opportunity to slide his hands down to my ass and then up my skirt.
"Mhm" I had trouble staying quiet when he dragged his hand on the inside of my thigh.

I softly bit into his shoulder to quiet down when all of the sudden he stopped.

I leaned back to look at him, confused as to why he didn't continue.

"Heather.." Slash looked conflicted "as much as I would like to continue, like, you have no idea how much I fuckin want you right now..." his eyes wandered over my body, "but you deserve better than this".

"What?" I laughed, hooking my finger around his belt and pulling him towards me, which made him groan soflty.

"What do you mean I deserve better?".
"I... fuckin" Slash put my hair behind my ear "I want our first time to be special, okay? It sounds fuckin stupid but I wanna do this right. Not underneath the stairs in some fuckin Fraw Graw restaurant".
I laughed out loud "yeah you're probably right...". It was hard to stop now that we had gotten this far, but Slash had a point.

I got dressed and hopped off the cabinet.
I disappeared into the ladies room to fix my makeup in the mirror and when I got back Slash was dressed again.
"Let's go" I said, beginning to walk up the stairs.
"Gimme a minute" Slash groaned.
I looked back and he was standing kinda awkwardly adjusting his pants and breathing deeply.
I saw the bulge. Fuck, that was not small. I almost wanted to get started again looking at him like that.
But he was ready apparently because he put his hand on my back and we walked upstairs.