thirtytwo [leaving]

Slash was fucking drunk out of his mind. He stumbled to our bench and before I could do anything he had dropped down and thrown himself on my lap. He was sitting with his knees on the sidewalk and his head and arms on my lap. His bare knees looked scratched through the rips in his black jeans. "Heather" he muttered, softer now.
I didn't know what to do. I pulled my hands from under him and saw him make a failed attempt at reaching for them. I looked at Axl. Axl shook his head, looking at his intoxicated bandmate.
"What the fuck do I do with this now?" I hissed in a slight panic. Axl inhaled deeply and stood up. He dragged Slash off me while Slash struggled to reach for me "no" he muttered "I wanna" then his head fell back and he was passed out.
"Jesus" I frowned.
Axl slapped Slash's face to wake him up "hey fucker, I'm not carrying you all the way back you hear me? Wakey wakey". Slash seemed to wake up slightly and Axl forced him to walk. We walked back to the club where Izzy and Steven were just leaving.
"Hey fuckers!" Axl yelled at them. Izz and Steve turned around all confused. Axl threw Slash's limp body at Izzy "here, we need to bring him to the car". Izzy looked disappointed "but, but I was going to, you know... go back to Maria's place". "You can get your cock sucked some other time Izz, first we take care of this idiot".
Axl ordered Izzy and Steven to hold Slash up while he went inside to look for Duff.
Steven turned to me "what the fuck did you give him?" he chuckled, jerking his head towards Slash. "I didn't do shit" I scoffed defensively. "So he didn't spent his evening with you?" Steve asked, sounding surprised. "No" I said and I quickly walked inside, following Axl. I didn't feel like answering their questions.
Axl was just coming out with Duff. Duff smiled at me. I had to force a fake smile back. For some reason I was mad at him. I was mad at Duff... and Axl! And Izzy and Steven... and I was mad at that stupid, cheating fuck Slash.
I had to correct myself because Slash never 'cheated' but, but he did hurt me.

We all started walking through the streets. I was walking behind the others, not in the mood for talking.
Duff came walking next to me "so where'd you run off to back there?" he said with a chuckle, but I could tell he was a little hurt by my quick exit. "Outside" I bit. After a second Duff continued "yeah, but why? Did I do something wrong... or was it because Sl-", "it was nothing, Duff... I don't wanna talk about it" I said, trying to not sound too angry. "Yeah but-" Duff tried again. "I don't wanna talk about it!" I yelled. "But I just w-" Duff started again but Axl called out "Duff, I think Heather needs some space right now".
"Shut the fuck up Axl"
I had said it before I could realize. Izzy and Steven chuckled and Axl glared at me.
Duff looked offended and sped up his pace away from me.

Great.