twentyeight [close]

"Imma take a piss" Duff said and he walked out the door, shutting it behind him.
Now Slash and me were suddenly alone together. I uncapped a black eyepencil "close your eyes?". Slash obeyed and I carefully started on a subtle smokey liner.
After I pulled away for a second Slash rubbed his eye. "No! Uhg Slash... you messed it up" "sorry it itches". He dropped his arm down and his hand landed on my thigh.
I pressed my lips together and grabbed a q-tip "you've smeared it all over your eyebrow". I was looking for some makeup remover or whatever when I noticed Slash casually wrapped his thumb around my leg.
I tried to stay concentrated but he inched his hand up ever so slightly. It was so subtle that if I hadn't been focusing on it, I wouldn't have even noticed it.
I turned back to him to clean his face and scooted forwards a bit. This resulted in Slash's other hand holding on to my waist.
His eyes were still open while I rubbed the makeup out of his thick eyebrow, I could feel him looking at my face.

I was done and slowly pulled my hand away, our eyes met.
When I looked at him it was like this electric energy streamed through my body.
"Heather, I need to tell you something" Slash spoke, without breaking eyecontact.

"Get your asses outside, we're waiting!"
It was Izzy, he sounded tipsy.
"We met these, these girls, 'n we're gonna, we're gonna party with em".