twentyone [voila]

"It's like..." I hesitated "it's like you guys steal things left and right". "It's not like that" Izzy said, "you've just met us at a time and place where we..." he scratched the back of his head "we need a little extra something, every once in a while".
I bit my lip and nodded "okay I guess".
Izzy put his hand on my back and chuckled, "you're so-, uh whatever it's cute". "I'm so what?" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I don't know, so innocent" Izzy smiled, shaking his head. "I am not!" I said indignantly.
"You totally fucking are" Duff, who was walking in front of us and apparently had been listening to our conversation, called out.
I hit the back of my hand against his chuckling back and laughed "keep out of this, you fuck".

I hadn't really been paying attention to Axl but suddenly the guys stopped, as Axl walked up to a sketchy lookin' dude who was leaning against an old car.
Axl and the man exchanged nods and started talking. Axl kicked his boot to the tire of the rusty car and put his hands in his pockets.
The man pointed his finger at Axl to emphasize his words. I couldn't hear him but Axl nodded and shook the man's hand.
Axl called us over as the man walked away. I was a little hesitant since the man had been acting so sketchy but the other guys seemed to think it was normal.
"Voila fuckers" Axl gestured to the car "sweet ride, huh?". "It's shit" Izzy chuckled, kicking the tire like Axl had also done. Axl glared at Izzy "it's all we have for now, be grateful". Izzy opened the car door "yeah, yeah, thank you sir Axl".

We all got in. Axl insisted on driving and Slash was riding shotgun. I was crammed in the backseat with Duff and Izzy next to me, and Steven next to Izzy.
Steven rolled down the window and stuck his head far out while Axl stepped on the gas. Izzy tugged at Steven's collar "Steve, you might hit your head on something". Steven didn't listen and leaned dangerously far out the window. Duff laughed "let him Izz, he'll learn faster that way".
Duff stretched his legs and put his arm behind my head. This earned him a nasty look from Izzy. "What?" Duff frowned. "Does your arm have to be there?" Izzy cocked an eyebrow at him. "I'm tall okay?"
"Yeah, that means that your legs need space, not your fuckin' arms".
"My arms need space as well, alright!"
"Get your arm off!"
"What are you?! Jealous?!"

I shushed the guitarist and bassist and chuckled "guys, stop yelling!". Izzy rolled his eyes and demonstratively looked away.
"And if you're really jealous..." I joked.
I grabbed Izzy's hand and intertwined out fingers "there".
Izzy smiled at me and made a face at Duff. Then he looked at Slash who seemed to be gritting his teeth for some reason. "Yo Slash". Slash immediately yelled "what the fuck you want from m-"
Luckily in that moment, Steven yanked his head back in the window, couching and yelling "ehw!", before anyone could start a fight.
Steven spit out the window and then looked at us, an appalled look on his face. "Fly" he finally spoke and we all couldn't take it anymore and started laughing uncontrollably.